✨Zach Herron-Shiny stairs in the night✨

It was Zach's birthday and you wanted to surprise him with the best present ever you were going to fly to LA to see your boyfriend for his birthday you called the boys to tell them your plan they were all in on it and you were so happy that you were doing this for your boyfriend as you bored the plan you feel asleep.The plane landed and you woke up to get off of the plan to go and find the boys with Zach covering his eyes Zach would not trust Jack covering his eyes you ran right up to him and kissed him on the lips he smiled and removed Jack's hands from his eyes,he picked you up and spun you around you where giggling as he stopped spinning you around the airport he put you down gently as he put you down he kissed you and took a selfie with you in it and he posted it on his instagram page he tagged you and this is what it said.

@ZacharyDeanHerron-I love the birthday present that I got today. I love you so much baby girl how did i get so lucky to have you in my life?I am so happy that you flew all the way to LA to see me it was the best birthday present ever thank you boys for not telling me this before we left i love you so much baby I love you all and i can not wait for you to come on tour with us baby i love you and i missed you so much love is in the air today.@Y/n @Jonah_Marais @Corbyn_Besson @Jack_Avery @Daniel_Seavey.

@Y/n-@ZacharyDeanHerron I am happy that i got to feel your lips again i have missed you so much and i can not wait to go on tour cheering you on in the front row i have tickets to all your shows as well i love you so much Zach and thank you @Jonah...

@Y/n-@ZacharyDeanHerron I am happy that i got to feel your lips again i have missed you so much and i can not wait to go on tour cheering you on in the front row i have tickets to all your shows as well i love you so much Zach and thank you @Jonah_Marais @Corbyn_Besson @Jack_Avery and let's not forget @Dainel_Seavey for making this a surprise thank you guys so much for what you did today.

@Jonah_Marais-@Y/n i am so happy that we could help welcome back to LA Y/n we are so happy to have you back and happy 19th birthday @Jonah_Marias we are so happy that you are with the love of your life dude.

@ZacharyDeanHerron-@Jonah_Marais thanks bro.

@Y/n-@Jonah_Marais i am so happy to be here thank you Jonah.

@Jack_Avery-@Y/n welcome back to LA Y/n and Happy 19th birthday @ZacharyDeanHerron i am so happy that Y/n is here.

@Y/n-@Jack_Avery thank you so much Jack and happy birthday baby i love you so much for everything that you have done for me in the past.

@ZacharyDeanHerron-@Jack_Avery Thanks man and @Y/n_Herron i love you more baby girl i am so happy that you are here.

Corbyn_Besson-@Y/n_Herron i am so happy you are in LA welcome back Y/n and happy 19th birthday @ZacharyDeanHerron i am so happy that today is your birthday.

@ZacharyDeanHerron-@Corbyn_Besson thanks man I love you all @Y/n @Dainel_Seavey @Jack_Avery @Jonah_Marais @Corbyn_Besson.

@Corbyn_besson-@ZacharyDeanHerron love you to bro.

@Dainel_Seavey-@ZacharyDeanHerron love you too Zach happy birthday.

@Jack_Avery-@ZacharyDeanHerron love you to mate.

@Jonah_marais-@ZacharyDeanHerron love you too Zach.

@Y/n-@ZacharyDeanHerron i love you more @Corbyn_Besson @Jonah_marais @Jack_Avery @Dainel_Seavey it is not everyday that Zach turns 19 does anyone have plans for the rest of the day?.

@Jonah_Marais-@Y/n yes party at the why don't we house how does that sound?

@Y/n-@Jonah_Marais Yes Yes Yes I am going to get the house ready.

@Daniel_Seavey-@Jonah_Marais great idea dude @Y/n wait for me i am going to help you with the house so that you are not doing it all by yourself.

@Jack_Avery-@Jonah_Marais good idea Jonah @Y/n wait for me to help you with the house.

@Corbyn_Besson-@Jonah_Marias good one Jonah thanks for the idea bro @Y/n I am going to cook and bake. How does that sound?.

@ZacharyDeanHerron-@Y/n baby you are not doing that by yourself let me help you please?.

@Y/n-@Corbyn_Besson @Jonah_Marais @Jack_Avery @Daniel_Seavey @ZacharyDeanHerron you all can help now let's get off of instagram and get started thank you and Zach i love you more baby.

You all got off of your phones and started to get the house ready for the party and this is what it looks like.

Once you have finished the house you and Zach started to dance on the dance floor to their song hooked it was the best time of your and Zach's life once the song stopped Zach took you outside under the stars while cuddling you.You had a huge smile on your face.You guys cuddled for hours until you fell asleep on Zach's chest,Zach turned around to face you and saw that you were asleep so he picked you up trying not to wake you up he walked you through the door and up the stairs and into his bedroom.He smiled at the sight that you were sleeping peacefully so he went under the blankets and layed down with you still trying not to wake you up.

A/N:I am so thankful to have done this chapter and i am more thankful to have you all around me to support me i don't know if i should continue this story once i have done Jack Avery's part of the story let me know if should continue thank you all so much and i love you all very very very much.Also i won't be doing a new chapter until i have gotten out of the hospital i love you all so much and i can not wait until the next story.