Leaving the Old War and In comes a New One.

Location: New York Harbor, New York City, USA.

The story starts off with two people having a conversation in a cafe 

"For the last time, Isaac. I'm not going to another war! I'm done!" A male voice said. This is Jasper Smith. One of the last Guardians still standing today with its Ghost.

 One of the last Guardians still standing today with its Ghost

Currently, he's in a huge argument with his best friend, Isaac Jones.

"Damn it, Jasper! I can't be the only one fighting them! We need you!" Isaac said

"Damn it, Jasper! I can't be the only one fighting them! We need you!" Isaac said. Then a waiter comes in nervously with their drinks.

"H-Here you go..." The waiter said with a shaking tone. She puts down their drinks and quickly scurries away.

"See? Your outburst scared that woman." Jasper taunted. Isaac sighed and rubs his forehead.

"Oh come on, Isaac. You're still one of the most powerful Guardian I know.  How bad is this new threat anyway?"

"Really bad," Isaac answered.

"On a scale of one to ten."

"Ten." Isaac immediately responds. Jasper raised his eyebrows and laughed.

"HAHAHAAH! Oh, come on, Isaac! If you say ten! That means this threat can cause a Collapse!"

"F-Fine...an 8 then!" Isaac corrected himself. Jasper calms down from laughing and takes a sip of his drink.

"Okay. If it's an 8 then why come to me?"

"Because you and I are the last living Guardians wielding both the Light and the Dark. It is our sworn duty as Guardians to protect Humanity from the unknown." Isaac explained. Jasper nodded.

"Right, that's true. But I'm retired now, Isaac."

"Jasper, you may be retired but your bones are still young and healthy thanks to the Light," Isaac said.

"Okay, so? We've been fighting nonstop this whole time. We need a break, Isaac."

"And I agree with that. But now a new threat has emerged and we must face it once more!"