S1:4:

Few years before

•No Ones POV:•
"Hahaha!" Y/N laughed as she ran away from some drunks who she had stole some money off of.
She took a sharp turn and she made a mad sprint done the alley way. The drunken hot on her tail, until..
Y/N clicked a button on her arm, her T-Shirt ripped as metal wings sprung from her back, her feet left the ground as she began to glide across the sky, leaving the drunkens there looking shocked, you looked down with a smile as wind hit your face gradually.
You had yet to meet Powder this day, yet she still saw you flying.

Powder was hanging out with Ekko when she looked up and saw a figure flying around the sky, heading towards the southwest, a large bumpy bag tight in their grasp.
Let's say Powder had fallen in love with them.. despite never really seeing or knowing them properly..

Normal
As the Bartender at 'the last drop' was casually cleaning glass's, dancing slightly to the music in the background the front door suddenly Burt open, he looked over and brushed it off.
"Chuck!" A sudden voice shouted as the bartender gasped and jumped away from the sorce of the sound, only to find the it was famous blue haired girl; Jinx.
She laid across the table lazily messing with the gemstone, "Thieram. Uh... my names Thieram." The bartender politely said, "nice try, Chuck." Jinx chuckled.
Chuck pulled out a cup.. Jinx's cup that she had drawn on when she was powder, pouring her a drink. Jink stares at the ceiling "Whats all the hubbub?" Jinx asked.
"Uh.. boss wants us to grab someone up." Chuck nervously spoke, knowing very well what Jinx could be capable of. "Someone? Anyone? Who are you grabbing?" Jinx asked, "some girls. I mean- I mean not... I'm not grabbing girls." The bartender shrugged but then panicked, grabbing Jinx's straw "other than the.. those ones... I guess." Chuck said, placing the straw I the drink and pushed it towards the girl.
"Focus. Who are they? Why wasn't I invited to the party? Does Y/N know?" Jinx said, throwing the gemstone in her drink.
"Man I- I don't know. They- they got in a fight with Sevika. They did a number on her." The bartender explained, leaving out the part of Y/N. "Oh really? Which number?" Jinx asked. "It's like a saying." Chuck explained, "your doing great Chuck!" Jinx hugged him and quickly pulled away, "here, for your troubles." Jinx said, grabbing her cup and walked away.
Chucking knowing very well she did something, he looked around cautiously seeing a small bomb on his back. It exploded but it was only small, no one or anything was hurt, just paint being scattered across his back.

Jinx crawled up the stairs, going past Silco's office, not hearing anything. So she went to her room, hoping to see Y/N.
Once she entered she looked around, "hey! Sugar! where are you?!" Jinx shouted, "I'm over here!" A soft voice shouted from above her, Jinx looked up and saw Y/N hanging from a rock of the slim cliff walls.
Jinx sighed as she threw her cup in the tail, "how'd you get all the way up there?" Jinx asked, planting both her hands on her hips.
"Uh.. that's for you to find out later on an important mission." Y/N smiled and jumped down, landing perfectly in front of Jinx, "question sweet cheeks." Jinx said, suddenly being behind Y/N, "do you know something about 2 girls at the club?" Jinx asked, grabbing onto Y/N's shoulders, Y/N raised a brow.
"2 girls? No why what's going on?" Y/N asked turning around facing Jinx as the blue haired girl puffed her cheeks, "well then... we're about to find out." Jinx made a menacing smile gripping your hand and dragging you over to Silco's office, to which he was out right now.
"Climb on the support beam." Jinx smirked, Y/N nodded and climbed the beams as Jinx hopped in Silco's chairs facing the massive green window.

-•Y/N's POV:•-
It had been a few minutes, and during those few minutes Jinx had told me her plan, and I understood the assignment.
Soon after the discussion the door opening revealing Sevika. Jinx looked up to me wondering who it was since she wasn't facing the door, I mouthed to her 'Sevika.' Jinx nodded.
"We lost her." Sevika said. Jinx turned around, "lost who?" Jinx asked, pointing the board at Sevika, Sevika growled and was about to step forward until she tripped a trap, gas forming everywhere, I dropped down next to her standing straight, Jinx gave me a mask as we both put our masks on.
Sevika fell over the table and tried to reach for Jinx and I, we both just raised our hands and waved, as she finally knocked out cold.