Memory lane: 2

•Y/N's POV:•
Jinx was a crying mess on the floor, she was still really upset about her sister leaving her. I tapped my foot as I didn't exactly know what to do.
An idea popped up in my head as I ran over and grabbed her bunny, I chuckled and ran back to her bending down to her and tapped her shoulder, she looked up and saw the bunny, she grabbed it and cried even harder, i began to get nervous that I did something wrong.
I stood up and ran out of the room and in Silco's new office. I opened it and saw Silco and Sevika talking business, Silco in his spinny chair and Sevika on the couch. "Seviikkaaa!!!" I cried and climbed up the couch, she looked over at me confused as I grabbed her wrist, "Sevika Jinx is upset again." I whimpered, she sighed annoyingly. Her new metal arm was still in the making so right now she was still only one armed. Sevika looked towards Silco as he nodded. I smiled as me and Sevika got up and I practically ran to Jinx. Sevika came in and picked up her head, "c'mon you little pimp. I got a job to do and Y/N wants me to comfort you so, your coming with." Sevika said, I cheered as I helped Jinx stand up and get her on Sevika's shoulders.
I waved the two goodbye as Sevika walked off.
I then went to go have some daddy- daughter time with Silco.

—-

(A friend sent me this so I dunno who the artist is)