First Month and I'm Control

Yuu pov

I stood at the top of the hill staring down at the town before me. I was able to tell which people were ability holders and which weren't. A smile curves on my face and I race my own shadow down the hill beginning to one by one take each persons ability. All of them looked around confused once they saw what happened to them. I make my way through town as fast as possible and work through the night. I slide into a restaurant and order some food. Instead of sitting down for the meal I leave taking the young waitresses ability before leaving. I walk the streets sensing an ability user nearby. 

Humming, there was humming behind me. I turn around and in the dark I can make out a girl. the only defining feature I could make out were glowing e/c. Something different then all the other abilities users were the part around the girls eyes. They were also glowing. 

"Hey there Mr. Ability's user who's been stealing everyone's ability." the girl called out to me. I blink, how'd she know who I was? 

"Who are you?" I ask curiosity filling me. The girl stepped closer to me.

"I'm control," she said in a tone that purposed that she was very deadly. I smirked. 

"Well I'll just take your ability now," I say activating my original ability. Only I was sent right back into my body. 

"What the hell?" I mumble to myself. 

"Like I just said, I'm control." the girl said and looked at my hands where I held food. 

"Can I have some, I promise to leave you alone later after I've eaten something." she said inching closer to me. I try a few more times to take the girls ability. The ability that kept on sending me out of her. 

"What the heck is wrong with you!?" I shout after the seventh try. She just laughed. 

"Nothing, you're just not Control and I am." she said in a happy tone reaching over for some of the food I had in a to-go box. 

"Mine please," she said. Something in my lurched and I handed the girl the box. 

"yeah, you can have some I guess. Let's sit and eat." I say. The lurching feeling subsided and I stared in shock at what I had just done. I didn't have enough money to share my food with some strange girl. I didn't even realize that I had sat down and handed her food. She was munching happily eating my (Favorite food). 

"Damn, this food isn't good enough," she paused and looked up at me. 

"Just like you, you aren't good enough." she laughed to herself and returned back to my food. 

"You are really a pest you know," I say in disgust. She said nothing but waved her hand in the air. My body seemed to act on it's on rising into the air and turning in a circle. The girl dropped her hand and I fell back to the ground. 

"See? You couldn't stop me, you didn't even try to stop me. Therefore you aren't good enough," she says. I growl and yet again try my original ability to take the girls weird controlling ability. It had no affect and I was sent back to my own body within seconds. 

"Not so fast boy, I happen to like my ability," the girl said. I try a few of the stolen abilities on the girl but they were redirected away from her or just didn't work at all. 

I sat in silence thinking of what the girl had said. Not good enough? I couldn't get her words out of my head. Her ability didn't become one of his. It stayed with her. Now here I am sitting with the girl on the side of the road. She has a content smile on her face. 

"Stop it, your breathing is annoying," she said out of no where. I turn to her with a growl. 

"You're the one eating my food," i snap at her. She rolls her eyes. 

"It's my food," she says in a stern voice. I'm about to scoff when a wave of confusion washes over me and I stare at her. 

"Thank you for the food, I'll have to pay you back later." I say. I'd already been looking for food all evening and this kind girl was nice enough to give me a bit of her food. 

"Hey, what's your name?" I ask her. 

"I've said it once or twice now but it doesn't hurt to tell you one more time. I'm Control."