Eighteen Months and Possible Crush

Yuu pov

I shoot up in bed to realize I wasn't even in the bed anymore. Instead as I woke Control had shoved me out of bed. We stole an empty hotel room since we'd run out of money and were at the crashing point.  

"What the hell was that for Control!?" I half yelp getting to my feet and glaring at Control who was sitting up in bed now.

"That was for punching me in the gut during your sleep." she says reaching for her book. I roll my eyes and get back on the bed. We hadn't planned the bed situation very well. It's not like I didn't enjoy sleeping in the same bed as Control but it seemed kinda, weird. 

"Well I'm sorry," I grumbled sighing deeply. She laughs and gets up from the bed and stretches. She had gotten bigger in the last year and a half that we had been together. 

"You said sorry!" chirped Control happily rushing over to me and hugging me. I stumble backwards a bit. This had been happening a lot. Control hugging me. She had been doing that a lot lately claiming it's because we're closer but if we're both being honest. We aren't that close. We just live and travel together. Sure we fight with each other so I don't completely lose my  mind and sure she is always there for me when I need her. She stops me when I go too far. The hugs make not sense but the nice feeling they bring me is something that I'm not sure I'll ever understand. 

"I need to get to work," I say brushing her off me. She nods and the two of us get ready for the day. 

"Alright this time you're going to use the door," she orders forcing me to the door. I roll my eyes at her e/c eyes. 

At around noon the two of us had made it through the entire town. We stop for a small break of five minutes before I teleport the two of us to the next location we needed to get to. 

"I hate it when you teleport us," Control brushes dust off of herself. I growl under my breath also standing and brushing dust and rumble off me. 

"Well sorry but there isn't a better ability that has a better landing system," I say turning to the closest teen that walked passed the two of us. They had an ability and I took it without thinking twice. 

"Nice job," praised Control. We went around the town and during the entire day I received three more wonderful feeling hugs that sparked some feeling within my chest that made my heart beat quicken. I also had to been stopped my Control twice. I was close to killing a few white haired ability users. Someone about white hair reminded me of someone, someone I had forgotten. The more I thought the more I realized that there was something more important that I had forgotten. A name, the name of Control. Over time I knew she had told her name to me but I just couldn't remember it. I'm guessing she took the memory away from me because she hadn't trusted me with her name. It was either that or she just was teasing me with a memory she took away. 

"Let's stop for another break, we both need food. Don't even argue with me Yuu-cchi I just heard your stomach growl." smirked Control. I look over the the h/c girl and nod. She takes my hand squeezing gently and pulling me to a food stall. 

"By the way Yuu-cchi, you should stop thinking so hard about my name, I'll tell you it again when you are ready." she says after ordering (Second favorite food) from the cart. 

"I'm ready right now," I complain ordering my own food. Since I had traveled almost the entire world now I knew of a lot of good food that surpassed a lot of my old favorites from my old home.... what was my old home?

"Japan." Control said stiffly. She had reached through my memories and knew before I knew myself. 

"Stop doing that, it's weird." I say touching my bad eye flinching knowing that if I pushed hard enough I'd never reach an eye since there wasn't one there. 

When our food comes the two of us sit in an area where a lot of teens hang out hopping that a few ability users would come by and I could take their abilities. While we sat and ate the two o us exchanged a few words with each other. I decided with a deep breath that I was going to ask Control about my feelings. The feelings the sprouted in my when she hugged me or grabbed my hand and guided me somewhere. I try my hardest to explain what it feels like. As I speak her eyes widen and a smile appears on her face. 

"What?" I say bluntly not understand her expression. 

"You may or may not have a crush on me."