Sixth Month and Three Girls

Yuu pov

I had somehow continued my travels around the world with the girl who claimed to be control. She hadn't given me her real name so I was forced to call her Control for the passed sixth months of travel. I'd racked up a lot more abilities and a part of me was slowly wearing thin. It felt like a rope that was being worn in the same place for too long. The pressure of taking abilities was finally getting to me and Control could tell. Currently we were in Azerbaijan and staying at a hotel. 

"Control?" I call to her. She was in the restroom taking a shower at the moment. 

"Yes?" she called back the water turning off. 

"I'm going to go out and take some more abilities. There is a place where about twenty seven teens are hanging out." I say. She comes out of the bathroom a towel wrapped around her body. her e/c looked slightly tinged with worry. 

"Be careful Yuu-cchi," she said then she walked over to the small bag of clothing we had picked up about two weeks ago. 

"If you get into trouble run," she said in a stern motherly tone. It reminded me of someone. Someone I couldn't put my finger on. I shake the thought out of my head and open the window of the hotel room jumping out and heading to the group of teens. 

"Use the goddamn door Yuu-cchi!" I hear Control scream from the room. I just smile and begin to run to the group. 

...

They were school kids eating outside of an old park. I saunter up to them with a smirk on my face. They were about to lose the thing that made them all different from the rest of the world. I start with a big guy eating a hamburger. While I'm at it I take a bit of the burger while inside his body. I guess they realized what happened and all try and begin to attack me. I am able to take all their abilities away except one last girl. A girl with white hair and e/c. She reminds me of too people. One I can't seemed to remember unless I look at flashcards and the other girl being Control. Her ability isn't very special at all. She's able to tell if people lie or not. It wouldn't do her much good right now since I'm about to take the ability from her. 

"Take it from me please," she mumbles walking closer to me. I say nothing and smile. It's a cruel smile that makes everyone around me run. She doesn't run. The mysterious girl I can't remember never ran from me. Control never runs from me. I lunge at her but she doesn't move. I quickly take her ability. She doesn't resist. 

"Thank you sir," the girl says calmly. I don't know what to say to something like that. 

"I think this is yours," she reaches down and picks up the flashcards I keep in my pocket at all times. 

"Give it to me!" Rage fills my body and blue begins to consume me. The girl tosses the flashcards to me and I let them fall at my feet where I collapse a moment later. 

"I'm sorry," the girl runs off where her friends had already run. My eyes begin to itch with power. A power I took from someone I truly loved. There are too many people that I love. Too many people I keep close but don't remember. The only person I remember is Control and I don't even know her real name. She doesn't trust me with her name. A few images of the girl with white hair and blue eyes flash in my mind then a younger girl with long dark brown hair and purple eyes. Next is Control with her h/c and e/c. In my head I see all three girls standing in front of me and somehow that makes me lose all control. The youngest of the girls eyes start to shimmer and she goes all blue before crumbling in my image. 

"Yuu!" a voice calls to me. I try to look for the source of the voice but I see only destruction and blue. Just blue. 

"Yuu! Stop that!" The voice shouts and suddenly everything stops. Everything except for screaming. 

I'm the one who's screaming. I open my one good eye to see Control hovering over me. Her face is pale and she snarls at me when I give her a sheepish smile. 

"Get up Yuu-cchi. You need rest and you need me around here." she says lifting me to my feet with her ability. The ability to control everything about someone. 

"okay," I mumble barely in control of what I say.