chapter one

Minho who is the leader of lee group(name of his group(mafia).
has a contract signing today .

Changbin:
The meet will begain at 5:00
At xia hotel

Minho:
Ok
Sungmin did u check

Sungmin:
Yep we have now excess to all the security camera of xia hotel and our mens are already their

Minho:
Ok. but where is felix
felix:
I am here

Minho:
Have u check all the details
Felix:
Yes,brother u don't need to worry cause if they tried to do anything stupid stuff with us they will die

At 8:00

Minho and his group were fighting with the other group as the other group betrayed them.minho lost the track of felix and other member while fighting.

Minho then Saw Felix attacking on the other group members like crazy dude.
minho knows know that when it come to killing felix become a crazy psychopath.

Most of the members of other group were dead

The boss of the other groups was running away trying to escape so minho went after him. They reached an unknown street and minho finally get ahold of that man. but the man was so scared he even use his phenptheline to over power minho as he was a high grade alpha but minho shot him dead

Minho:
Even tho the man was dead minho can still feel his phenptheline. Minho place that's man body in a corner in a garbage bag.

Minho felt dizzy because of that man's shitty smell. While he was walking in an empty road. He can feel himself going in heart. He saw a person walking in the road. minho was about to fall down

Minho:*fuck i am about to loose control over my self* in mind but he suddenly felt someone gently calling him but he couldn't open his eyes he was overpowered by his enzyme

Han: sir, sir ,sir wake up

*I was on my way to my apartment when i saw a man asking for help and i noticed that he was in his heart*.

Han is a self controlled and a kind alpha as a lot of people try to seduce him *obviously who won't try to seduce him he is in the top kpop group of Korea and has great visual, he was also very hard working, and can say a perfect man* so obviously he has to contract his phenptheline and enzymes as a lot of people try to seduce him including omega and alpha.

Han:
Han was worried about this man as the man was unconscious and if other people(alpha) saw him this man(minho) will end up being raped so han just took him to his apartment.
After they reached the apartment han gentlely laid minho into his bed .

Minho's phenptheline was getting stronger and stronger and it was so sweet that it was so tempting for han too. Even though han was good at controlling himself but minho's sent was making him loose control.

Han finally got his mind together and went out to a medical store to buy minho some pills. After buying the pills he was walking back to his apartment and was lost in thought of minho as he hasn't smelled something so sweet and good before. *han was very sensitive to smell and the only smell he likes was the smell of some flowers and his bestfriend bff (hyunjin) natural body smell. It was the first time he likes someone smell other then his bff smell and flowers.
He was so lost in thought that he didn't even realize that he reached his apartment.

Han:
*I gave the tablet to that man it was so hard to even open his mouth. Even though he is an omega but still he really has a good build up*.
Now that his phenptheline has finally come down i realize that he has a really beautiful face like fuckkkkkk man he is so god damn georgios like holy moly damn.

I don't know why but i am kinda feeling something for this man like seriously. han said to himself *like seriously i am feeling something for a man who i don't know and have no idea who he is*. Han then sights and brings something good to feed that man as it was written in the tablet cover to eat properly after taking the medicine.

Minho who don't want to eat anything was still sub conscious but han was very gentle towards him and pets him making him fell so good and loved so at the end he eat the food han gave him and then sleep while wrapping han's index finger in his hand . his fingers look so small information of han's hand.

 his fingers look so small information of han's hand

Han:
So cute he said to himself and *blush* after he realized what he said.

Next morning

Minho:
In head*i woke up at an unknown place even though i should be worried about my other groups members and my own self because i don't know where the fuck i am but for some reason i feel really warm it's a kind feeling i have never felt i don't know but i felt good*.

Miho:
Fuck .........
...........
Where am i and what is this place.
*i saw myself dressed up in white oversize clothing those were so comfortable and smells nice but they weren't mine*.

I finally get up and walk downstairs and saw a really handsome guy singing in his melodious voice while cooking something in the kitchen .

That's it for ep 1 . Ep 2 will be updated soon i hope u guys will like it.