ONE SHOT:::ChanChang.

Hii, thank you  for the 200 votes and my apologies for delay in uploading  this ch.
This has nothing to do with the original story it's just a one shot.

I wouldn't be able to upload new chapters for a while.
____________

It has Smuth content.

....................
Chan is the soon to be the ceo of company bang's ,which is a leading global automobile manufacturer with a portfolio that covers a wide range of cars, SUVs, buses, trucks, pickups and defence vehicles.

Currently, under the guidance of chan's parents.
Chan from a very young age is a brilliant child. At a very young age of 16 he started taking initiate in the company as well as continuing his studies at first division.

Current age - 22

     Chan's pov:

I am on my way to my favourite cousin changbin house who is two years younger than me, As he invited me to go on a vacation near the beach with him.

Well apparently we are not real cousin,  changbin was adopted by my uncle when he was around the age of 6-7 from his abusive bitch mother. I don't even want to call that bitch his mother as to how she treat him. Poor changbin.  I still remember
When i first met him he was so terrified even small movements around him made him flinch. I first thought that he might be a very reserved child to not talk to strangers.
But after changbin and i got close i came to know about that bitch  and my urge to kill her was----, wait chan no killing, bin would be sad.

Ok, so as i was saying changbin is a very kind and sweet person.

No one's pov:

Chan has already started liked changbin.
firstly he thought of changbin as a special friend whom he can rely on no matter what.
But later chan realized that he think of changbin as more then a friend .

(Chan don't really consider changbin his cousin because they don't feel the connection between each other as cousins. Also chan likes him.)

Changbin pov:

Kind parents, clean house .
A wealthy environment with plenty of resources.
A place where i have only dreamed of living.

I was adopted in seo family when i was 6 yrs old before that i lived with my biological mother and her boyfriend who always abused me.
But then one day a man came and rescued me claiming that he is my biological father.
He treated me well he is a rich man so after he adopted me i got all the luxury i have not dare to even vision when i like with my mother.

But deep down i didn't understand what was happening as my life was changed in an instant i don't know how to act, my anger and helplessness turned me into a emotionless child.