3. Manor (NSFW)

this chapter is pure smut.. so if you don't like that then you should probably leave🙏 if you're staying, i hope you enjoy ;)

Her lips trailed down to my cleavage, pulling my hoodie off and kissing along my chest.

"Want this off?" She asked, indicating my vest. I nodded and whimpered from the loss of contact but instead her lips reconnecting to mine.

"You have a mouth, use it sweetness," she says, almost demanding it.

"Yes please." I whimpered, already begging before she had even done anything to me yet.

"Yes please what?" She moved back down to my cleavage, leaving little marks on the way down. I was pretty much speechless from this woman, not expecting her to have kissed me, nor about to fuck the living daylights out of me (or so I had hoped).

"Yes please, mistress." The use of the name again made her smirk, this time resulting in my vest being lifted off me slowly. Once again, I was pulled into a kiss. It was rough at first but it became a passionate and loving kiss. I was now top naked pretty much in front of her whilst she kissed and made marks in between my breasts. Her arms reached to my back and unhooked my bra, letting it fall down and onto the floor. After placing puppy kisses around my nipples, she raised back up from my breasts, grabbing my arm and leading me to her bedroom.

She pushed my chest so I fell backwards onto her bed, her climbing back on top of me whilst scanning my body over. Her eyes trailed from my lips to my cleavage, going back to make little marks all over me, indicating that I was hers.

"I need you, please," I moaned as she nibbled my sweet spot, making the marks a more darker purple than what they were before. She giggled at my request and her tongue trailed down to my stomach, just above where the top of my jeans lay. She carried on making small marks everywhere she could on my body, slowly undoing my zipper and buttons. Her fingers trailed to the sides of my jeans and she started removing them, having me lift up so she could manage to get them off. Once they were discarded, she began kissing and biting my thighs, trailing back up to my most desired place. Her bites mostly were light but one of them drew blood, leading me to let out a whimper.

"So sensitive, pet," she whispered into my thigh, licking the blood clean and leading her hands to my remaining underwear. Her hands grabbed the top of my pants and painfully dragged them down my legs. I whimpered at how much she was teasing me and she looked up at me, smirking.

"So pretty... What to do with you hmm," she said standing up, looking down on my naked body underneath her. She looked at me like I was her prey. I continued to watch the woman, as she now had started to undress in front of me. Holy fuck. This woman was absolutely beautiful. I climbed towards the end of the bed, sitting on the edge. I looked up at her and she put one of her hands on my cheek, looking deeply into my eyes and smirking.

"My gorgeous little slut... You look so cute underneath me." I blushed at every single word in that sentence, making her smirk even wider than it already was. Her hand trailed to my throat, gripping it and pulling me into a kiss. She then crawled onto me, straddling my lap and pushing me backwards so my head hit the bed, still not breaking the kiss. The kiss lasted for quite a long time, her pulling back after a while. She looked deeply into my eyes before quickly flipping our naked bodies over so I was on top of her.

"W-what are you doing?" I looked at her, confused whilst she continued to look at me with her signature smirk. Her eyes travelled from my eyes, to my lips, to my breasts and then back up to my eyes again. She pulled me back into a quick kiss, leaning back after a few seconds.

"You, darling, are going to ride me," the woman said, grabbing my hips with her hands. I moaned as she pushed my core onto hers, starting to grind me back and forth on her wetness. Her lips moved over to underneath my jawline and she started to nibble my sweet spot once again.

"Oh fuck-" I moaned into her ear, my hot breath on her neck as her breath hitched. I started to grind my hips in motion with her hands, furthering both my pleasure and hers.

"Mmph- you feel so good love." She whispered this into my ear, sending shivers down my spine. I whimpered as I could tell I was getting closer to my high, starting to grind even faster so I could reach it quicker.

"Shit- I'm so close mistress." I felt her smirk into the side of my face from these words, her legs beginning to shake from the pleasure she was currently feeling. I was really fucking my teacher right now, watching as she almost was at her high. Our minds were both racing with thoughts, both good and bad, but in this moment, neither of us cared.

"Let go, baby. Let go with me.." She said this, letting out moans mid sentence, the pleasure overtaking her now. Her legs were violently shaking at this point, as were mine while I still tried to grind against her to ride us both through our highs.

"Fuck! I-I'm cumming!" I shouted, riding myself and her through our climax. She looked so beautiful coming down from her high, her mouth open while she squeezed her breasts trying to further the pleasure she was getting. I continued to move my hips until our breathing became steadier, pulling her into a loving kiss. I rolled off her onto the sheets, cuddling into the crook of her neck. She kissed the top of my head, stroking my hair and making me blush.

"I love you."

"I- I love you too.. So much," I whispered back at the older woman. She smiled and looked down at me, placing a kiss on my forehead whilst pulling the covers over our naked bodies.

"Goodnight, sweetheart." Those were the last words I heard of that night before I fell asleep in my lovers arms...

an: sorry i haven't posted in a few days but i literally have an exam tomorrow so i've just been revising. hope you all enjoyed this and i'm really excited to keep writing this story <3