The insomnia

G0Z has insomnia and has trouble sleeping because he wants to help YUKC0. He doesn't mind doing this but he's very stressed out due to it. Cause of this, he has difficulty putting on his "funny and happy" shows as well as they used to be, which caused him to cancel most of his shows. He's been trying sleeping meds, sleeping aids, ECT. But it doesn't matter cause he still only gets around 2-3 hours of sleep. He decides to confront YUKC0 about his own insomnia problems and hopefully get help from him.  He goes to YUKC0's room that says 'DO NOT ENTER' but he decides to knock, just to be polite. 

"Yukco, friend? I'd like to have a really quick talk, if possible." G0Z said in a concerned tone, careful not to try and upset YUKC0.

[[YUKC0 pov]]: 

"YUKC0, friend? I'd like to have a really quick talk, if possible." I heard G0Z speak from outside my door. I grunted as I prepared myself to be annoyed.

I got up and walked over to the door, I opened it with an annoyed expression plastered on my face. I looked down and G0Z was standing there, my expression immediately changed. I stared at him with wide eyes and a slightly open mouth. I was shocked, surprised even. I didn't expect to see G0Z with such dark circles under his eyes, he looked absolutely exhausted. After about a minute I realized I was staring, I quickly looked away and cleared my throat.

"What do you want, stupid clown. And what's up with your ugly face?" I say, staring blankly at G0Z. 

"I want to talk, and I've wanted to talk for a while now. I'm not sure if you'll agree to talking and I'm about 99.999% sure you'll say no but it's worth a shot. Especially since this has been on my mind for a while now.." G0Z replied, mumbling the last part. Obviously ignoring that I asked him about his face.

"OH MY LORD, GO AWAY." I yell back at him automatically, thinking he'll talk about my drinking habits.

I go to slam the door but it gets stopped before it can actually slam. I look down and see G0Z's foot in the door crack.

"That might've been a question, but it wasn't optional. So take a seat, cause we're talking." G0Z spoke with a tone of voice I've never heard him talk in before. I felt my face get warmer but I shook it off as surprisement.

I scoff at him before backing away from the door and sitting on my bed, kicking over an empty beer bottle on my way there.

"So what did you need, big nose?" I ask obviously upset but curious on what was this important.

"W.. Well, uhm. I uh,," G0Z tried speaking but it all came out as a stuttering mess. I noticed he started fidgeting with his fingers and bouncing his leg.

"SPIT IT OUT ALREADY, WE DONT HAVE ALL DAY, I DIDNT WANT TO BE IN THE FIRST PL-" I yell, annoyed. But I got cut off before I could finish.

"IVE BEEN THINKING ABOUT SLEEPING WITH YOU!" G0Z finally shouted out, it caught me off guard though. I didn't expect him to say that.

I go to speak but I get cut off, once again.

"I was thinking of doing it for a couple of days now, just out of curiosity and desperation. But now that I'm actually thinking about it, I thought I was better off just throwing out the idea." G0Z explained.

"W.. What." I finally stumble out.

G0Z ignored what I said and kept explaining.

"I'm already betting you're going to yell no, so I might ad well leave. I'll see you later, Friend?" G0Z said, his statement coming out more a desperate question that needs an answer than an actual statement.

Right as G0Z walked out the door, I stop him.

"Wait. Just wait,," I say, unsure of what I'm doing but i stop him anyways.

G0Z looks back at me surprised, but also confused.

"I'll let you sleep with me, but only for one night. One night, and one night only." I say sternly.