One more night.

CW: STEAMY!!!
YUKC0's POV:

I watch G0Z set up his side of the bed, spaced out. After a few minutes G0Z is finished setting up the bed but I'm still spaced out, staring into a void. I hear a snap sound and I blink, shocked at the sudden noise. I see G0Z in my face, snapping his fingers and waving his hand to get my attention.

"Earth to YUKC0? " I hear G0Z ask questionably.

"Huh? Whadda want." I  reply unsure of what's happening.

G0Z let's an airy laugh out and motions towards the bed, signalling we need to get sleep.

I let out a groan as I move towards the bed, slaying down and immediately feeling tiredness welcome me.

G0Z lays next to me, snuggling into me. Normally I would object but I somewhat enjoyed it, and I am exhausted.

^Skip to 4am.
Narrators POV:

YUKC0 wakes up, unaware of the fact G0Z wasn't completely asleep. He slipped out of G0Z's grip, sliding off the bed as the bed creaks mildly. He waddles off to the kitchen, careful to be quiet as he believes everyone is asleep.

He pours himself a vodka-soda as he watches the trees sway outside. He leans against the counter, enjoying the burn of the vodka against his throat. A feeling of warmth fades through his body with each sip he takes.

YUKC0 hears a floor creak, he looks behind him trying to make out a shape through the dim lighting. His eyes adjust as he notices G0Z rubbing his eyes, yawning.

G0Z looks up and sees YUKC0 staring back at him. "Oh good morning Yucky-poo! What are you doing up?" G0Z mumbles tiredly.

"Sigh, I just woke up randomly. What are you doing up?" YUKC0 responds.

G0Z shrugs as he walks over to the sink, peers over and sees a few dishes that are unwashed. He mumbles as he starts scrubbing the dishes with a sponge, finishing them rather quickly and putting them up to dry.

He then pours himself a cup of water and chugs it, his throat itchy and his voice hoarse.

Meanwhile, YUKC0 was watching him as he's nearly done with his vodka-soda. He puts his drink down and walks over to G0Z tiredly. Hugging his waist from behind as he places his head in the crook of his neck. Placing small kisses and occasional licks on G0Z's neck.

G0Z is frozen, unsure of what to do but not stopping him. He's freaking out but is flustered.

YUKC0 slowly started getting rougher, more passion in the kisses and small bites. G0Z let's out occasional quiet and soft moans and grunts, quite obviously enjoying it.

YUKC0 has an eye open, looking at his face, a small grin appears as he's satisfied with G0Z's reactions.

G0Z has his eyes fluttering closed while the moans slip out. His face hot with blush. 

YUKC0 begins to bring his hands up, moving from G0Z's waist to his abdomen. Trailing his fingers along his figure.

G0Z has his hands over his mouth, suffocating the moans. He glances over at YUKC0 through his bliss, unsure of what he's doing as it's been about 5 minutes.

YUKC0 turns G0Z around, so they're face to face. He then uses his finger to push G0Z's chin up, creating eye contact. He then leans into G0Z's face, kissing him passionately. Moving his hands back to G0Z's waist, pushing him to the counter. They begin to get more intimate, thing start getting heated as YUKC0 picks him up and brings him to his room.

He shuts the door shut behind them as he places G0Z onto the bed. YUKC0 then sits I front of G0Z, teasing him. Kissing his neck, trailing his fingers around his body. G0Z finds himself grinding himself, somewhat begging for friction. YUKC0 notices and starts teasing even more. Tugging his hair, trailing his Jimmy🤓. (AN: Liam hated the fact I used the word Jimmy so that's why I used it.)

(Few minutes later 🥸 THEY DIDN'T BABYMAKE)

YUKC0 passed out of exhaustion, YUCK0 drank too much which resulted in him being 😉😉.

G0Z lies awake, unsure of what happened. YUKC0 only had one drink, how did he get that drunk? Was he drunk? The bottle didn't look super empty, what'd he have?  Is Bruno Mars is gay? G0Z had many thought running through his head.

Eventually they both fell asleep, cuddling and snoring in each other's hold.