Funny joke funny joke. NOW LAUGH🔫

[[G0Z POV]]: 

I woke up and I slowly fluttered my eyes open, I look around and I didn't see YUKC0 anywhere. I assumed he had gone up to go to the backroom. I go to get out of the bed but before I know it I get pulled back by my waist, I look behind me and YUKC0 was laying there still asleep. I was moved into a spooning position, I was in shock and my initial reaction was to curl into a ball.

"yukcy-poo, we or I need to wake up. I need to get dressed!" I tell him in a low whisper.

I hear a soft groan from behind me as I was behanded.

I get up and cover YUKC0 in the blanket and I walk out the room with a soft smile on my face. I slept good for once. I walked to my room and let out a quiet squeal before changing. 

[[Time skip!! After a show: 3:14pm | no one's POV]]:

YUKC0 was sitting on the couch eating his lunch, which today was a sandwich. He was scrolling on his phone, probably on Twitter. G0Z walked into the room and sat next to YUKC0.

"Hey friend! What are you doin?" G0Z asked YUKC0 in his normal happy tone of voice.

YUKC0 let out a tired groan as he set down his lunch and phone, he wrapped an arm around G0Z and laid his head on G0Z'S neck. G0Z was silently freaking out and immediately thought YUKC0 was drunk.

After a few minutes G0Z decided to pick YUKC0 up, one arm around YUKC0'S waist and the other holding YUKC0'S arm around his own shoulder. G0Z helped YUKC0 walk to his bedroom, and let him lay on the bed. 

[[G0Z'S POV]]:

"I don't wanna go to bedddd-" YUKC0 told me, dragging the word bed out.

"You have to, you're drunk yucky-poo." I told him in a sincere voice.

YUKC0 stared at the floor before looking me up and down. 

"I'm going to bed unless you sleep with me." I heard YUKC0 say in a slurred mumble.

I started freaking out, my face glowing red. I couldn't function properly so I start fumbling with my fingers and looking away nervously. I tried talking but all that came out was a bunch of studders.

I go to sit on the bed but once I do YUKC0 pulls me into once again, a spooning position. After freaking out for another few minutes I heard YUKC0'S soft snoring. 

"Goodnight yucky-poo.." I mumble out before slowly melting into his grasp and falling asleep as well.

[[ timeskip!! 7:57pm | YUKC0'S POV]]:

I wake up, finding myself spooning G0Z. I've sobered up by now, my face still a light pink. I couldn't think off a way of waking him up so I just push him off the bed. I heard a loud thud but I ignored it.

"Ouch,," I heard G0Z pause, rubbing his head.

"That wasn't a very nice was of waking me up, yucky-poo" he told me, still rubbing his head.

"Whatever. How'd you sleep last night, or I should say earlier?" I ask him, wanting him out.

"O.. oh I slept pretty good!" He said stuttering out nervously.

"Great, meaning you can go back to your room now." I said, honestly wanting him not to go but also wanting him to leave.

He looked at me with a saddened look.

"Hey.. YUKC0?" He asked, making me look at him with a confused look. 

"Can I uh,,, can I uhmmm,,,,,,, can I stay another night?" He asked me, stuttering like hell. 

"No." I told him immediately.

"Pleaseeeeeeeeeeeeee?????????????" He continued on.

"No."

"Pleaseeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee"

"No" 

"Please."

"no."

"Please."

"No"

[[This went on for another 7 minutes | still YUKC0's POV]]

"PLEASE" he asked, literally on his knees begging me.

"FINE. But only one more night."  I told him.

He squealed happily, Immediately standing up. He ran over to me, and hugged me. I push him off. 

"No hugs." I told him sternly.

"Sorry, yucky-poo! I got a little too excited!" He said with his signature embarrassed smile.

"Now, remember. Only one more night." I reminded him, holding back a smirk.