25. Pissed Couple

First Written: 11. 24. 2021.

Edited: 02. 04. 2022.

Warning ⚠: there's violence in this!..

(Y/n)'s p.o.v

My eyes widen as I look at Duncan "we got to get out of here!" He says and tries to pull me towards the window. I shake my head and tear my hand out of his hold saying "no, you have to get out of here. They won't do anything bad to me if they know it was just me, if they see you... you're dead." Duncan looks me in the eye before sighing "fine... I'll see you later, Missy" "later, Juvie-boy." He jumps out the window as I sit back down on the couch while holding a pillow close out of fear.

'It's obvious Chris is gonna get Chef to break the door in-' Chef busts in making me scream as I sit here, but Chris walked in after Chef. "What do you think you were doing??" Chris asks while crossing his arms, so I look up at him. Blinking a few times I say "I just wanted a bit of time to myself... sorry for wanting privacy." With that I just walk out and towards the camp, hearing Chef tell Chris off a bit as I walk. 'Oh yeah, Chef tries to get Chris in line whenever stuff like this happens... though this is a new one.'

I look down as I walk 'this time I didn't hide out in a room close by to wait for Chris' apology, I'm just walking away' I think as I walk. Though after a bit of walking I realize I got back to the little pond that Duncan and I had our first date at. I smile at this and sigh softly, but after a minute I start walking back to camp - just wanting to see what's going on. Though when I'm here I see that Duncan is glaring hardcore at Harold, DJ and Tyler are just looking at them awkwardly. "What's going on??" I ask as I walk over to them, so DJ looks at me with a bit of a judgmental look.

"I knew you two were moving too fast" DJ says with a hand on his hip, so I raise an eyebrow at him "what do you mean?" I ask. Geoff looks at me saying "well, when we talked with you about moving too fast, Harold noticed you two sneaking off together. He apparently decided to make fun of Duncan about it" "and he's been surprisingly... neutral about it." "You call that neutral?!?" I ask while motioning to Duncan still death glaring at Harold who's kind of smirking. "He hasn't thrown any hands, (Y/n) - while both you and Chris say he came from juvie."

DJ's words got me to look at Duncan a bit shocked, he was still just glaring at Harold though as we stand here. 'If one more smart remark leaves Harold- Duncan could lose it' I think as I breathe in and out. My next choices were obvious- "do you think he'll get eliminated by default for sleeping with the workers?" Harold asks. Duncan lowly growls, so I stand in-between the two and get both me and Harold out of the way. Duncan punched air and almost falls as I kick Harold in the chest out of anger myself.

Duncan growls, but I stand in the way of Harold as I put my arms out saying "Duncan, you better calm yourself - I don't want to call the parole officers." "Woah..." DJ and Geoff kind of mumble as Harold groans, but I keep my eyes on Duncan. He looks me in the eye and his eyes widen as he takes a small step back, so I side smirk. "Still think you'll be able to beat me in strength? I just got to your target before you could and avoided your punch." Duncan chuckles while shaking his head, then he crossed his arms with a smirk saying "I'd still be able to beat you."

I put my arms by my sides as he adds "you just caught me when I wasn't paying attention to my surroundings since these two wouldn't have intervened." With that I glare back at Harold, he was sitting up with a hand over his chest where I kicked. He noticed my glare as he flinched, so I clench my fists saying "oh, you are such of an idiot. You are just asking to get beat up by saying shit like that!" With that I crack my knuckles. Before I could tackle Harold I felt held back, so I huff while trying to escape their hold.

"Woah, hold on there, man" Geoff says as he holds me back, so I decided not to hold back- 'I am tired of listening to everyone. The orphanage told me to be good so I can get adopted, I'm a camper to my own "father." While now I'm just trying to look out for everyone!!' I think angered before elbowing Geoff in the gut. He grunted and let me go, so I flip him over as I'm still angered and make him roll over onto his stomach instead of his back. He was panting a bit as he struggled to get up in pain, but I actually tackled Harold and started throwing punches.

He blocked most of them, but I did manage to get a few hits in before someone tried to grab me again "back off, I'm pissed!" I yell out. I avoided their hands as I still tried to hit Harold, but the hand that wasn't punching got grabbed. Then they grabbed my other hand when it went back for another punch and they pulled me back. I'm on my feet as I struggle in their hold, I was prepping myself up to elbow them- but they had my wrists in one hand as they pulled me back. My back is now basically against their chest as their arm was around my shoulders, so I grunt as I struggle in their hold.

While struggling I hear- "Missy, it's okay - just calm down..." the tone in Duncan's voice made me realize what I did. I gasp as I stop being so tense and look down at Harold, he had a black eye- a cut on his lip and a few bruises on his face. DJ helps him up as he's looking like a mix between shocked and scared, so I hard swallow. 'I... what's happening with me?' I think a bit scared, Duncan let's go of me and I just shake my head and run. I ran all the way to the girls cabin, the only ones in here were the besties until I snapped at them "get OUT!" They ran instantly.

Tbc

Okay that's it my wonderful foodies~ Now I hope I can serve you another chapter again soon!

~ILoveFood