Chapter 04

"How's the jaw?" Wong asked Abomination backstage of the ring once their fight was done. The monster grunted back in response. "Maybe you'll start controlling those punches like we practised?" Wong commented before they both moved through a portal to leave.

"Love that guy." Jon Jon points to them while they walk away, taking Shang backstage to get ready for his fight. "Now take your shirt off." Jon Jon ordered with sudden seriousness while looking to Shang.

"Do you think he'll be okay?" You asked Katy as you moved through the crowd to find a good view.

"Yeah, Shaun will be fine" she waved it off casually, not worried for her friend. "Why? Are you worried?" She teased you with a sly smirk.

"It's Shang" you corrected.

"Same thing"

"And I'm not worried" you crossed your arms and looked away from her.

"Here he is!" She pointed up to the cage. Turning your head to look up you watched as Jon Jon gave an announcement.

"Ladies and gentlemen, the fight we've all been waiting for. The incredible viral sensation, all the way from San Francisco, USA, it's Bus Boy!" People cheered in the crowd as Shang looked around for you and Katy, relaxing a bit once he saw you watching.

"What happened to your shirt?" Katy called up to him to which he shrugged, not catching the deep blush setting on your face at the sight.

"And his opponent for tonight, it's Macau's own fearsome killer... Xu Xialing!" Jon Jon shouted out as a woman stepped out with a hood over her head.

"Sister." Shang spoke in mandarin at the sight of her, shock setting on his features. She dropped the cloak, stepping forward to reveal her face. The woman sped towards Shang, kicking at him as he swiftly dodged it. She swung a leg over his head and then kicked him in the leg.

"I can't watch" you told Katy, covering your eyes as Shang let out a groan of pain from getting hit.

"Wait, wait!" He tried to stop his sister. "What are you doing?" He asked her in mandarin once again. She swung her leg to kick at his head, but he dodged it by dropping onto his back and dodging a stomp on his head when he pushed himself back up. He was caught off guard by her relentless behaviour when he got kicked in the chest, knocking him back. You had winced at what you had witnessed and Katy pulled you in for a side hug, knowing how hard it is for you to watch Shang get beat up.

"I know you're upset. But can you hear me out?" He asked her as he stood up carefully only to be tackled by his own sister. "We don't have time for this." He snapped at her, annoyance urgent in his tone. He flipped her onto her back and she pulled him down with her both of them rolling to stand quickly. She kicked him between the legs, causing Shang to wince in pain, but grow more tired with the fight continuing on.

"Ooh, that's gotta hurt." Jon Jon commented into the microphone.

"Can you please stop hitting me?" Shang questioned with annoyance to his little sister. She held him in a head lock as they both laid on the ground. She punched him in the face and continued to punch him in the face until he pushed her off harshly and they both stood to their feet. "Stop it! I'm trying to help you! Dad's coming for you." He told her honestly. She stormed towards him in a rage of violence. "I'm not fighting you." Shang tells her.

"You shouldn't have come back." She walked past him, pausing momentarily before swinging her foot around and kicking him across the face, ending and winning the fight in one hit.

"Xu Xialing, you're amazing! We love you, Xu Xialing! Whoo!" Jon Jon cheered as she walked off calmly.

"Oh my god" you gasped seeing Shangs face, blood coming from his nose and bruises starting to form. Katy sent him a thumbs up and continued her drink while you gave him a look of pity.