🦋Alone🦋

Riddhima's pov:
Okay so finally it's my first day of College and I'm so excited!! I took my scooty and left for my college. Here I am standing in the grand college campus.
I quickly went to my class and took a seat. Attending classes was a bit boring obviously cause I have no friends but I gotta make it a habit cause shubi won't be there with me in the classes obviously. It's break time so I'm heading to the canteen. Oh no! All the tables are occupied:( oh wait there's one left. So now I'm sitting on a corner table and peacefully having my food. Suddenly someone banged my table so I flinched at the sudden voice. There were two people standing in front of me. A guy and a girl.

"Have you lost it?" Said the girl.

"What's wrong?" I said nervously

"Everything's wrong" the guy said

"Can't you see where are you sitting!?! That's our table!!" Shouted the girl

"Umm i never knew, I mean there's no name or anything! It's college's property" I said politely

"Oh wow! Now you have the audacity to talk to us like this!" The guy said furiously

The girl suddenly threw my plate away and it's breaking sound drew everyone's attention on us.

"Tamasha chal raha hai idhar??" Another guy entered shouting at the people who were watching us.

"What's happening dude?"said that guy

"Vishal bhai, this girl she's sitting here and also has the audacity to explain reasons" the guy said glaring at me

"Ohhhh koi nahi, let her sit with us" the guy vishal said with a smirk.

"But vishal.."said the girl but got cutoff by vishal saying "mysha sit na it's okay. Gaurav aa baith tu bhi"

The vishal came towards me and sat down just next to me.

"First year student.. I see" said Vishal

I nodded with a fake smile. I didn't feel good around them.

In front of us were Gaurav and mysha who I suppose are dating cause they were romancing in front of us. I felt kinda uncomfortable seeing them. Suddenly vishal leaned towards me and whispered "oh you seem lonely. If you want I can do it with you" he said winking pointing at Gaurav and mysha who were busy kissing.
"Excuse me!!!" I shouted realising what he meant
Suddenly vishal lifted a glass full of water and smashed it on my face saying "how dare you shout at me !? Who do you think you are haan??"
I quickly got up and started walking until vishal kept his leg before me and I fell down. My head banged the table corner and I got a cut which started bleeding. Everyone was looking at me. Never in my life had I felt so embarrassed and helpless. I quickly got up and started running away with tears flowing continuously down my eyes. I sat on a bench until I felt an arm on my shoulder. There was a girl standing holding some tissues in her hand.
"Stay away from them. They're the worst people I've ever met. Don't let all this affect you it's okay.." she said handing me the tissues to wipe my blood and tears.
"Thankyou" I said with a pressed smile wiping my tears

"By the way, I'm Tara" she said forwarding her hand

"Riddhima!" I said Shaking hands with her

Tara: "Umm maybe you should get to the medic..."

Me: no it's okay I'll better get back to my home

Tara: oh so you don't live in the hostel?

Me: no I have a flat here. Bye Tara:)

Tara: bye take care

Continuously sobbing thinking about what happened with me, I reached my place.

Shubman's pov:

Okay so it's evening already and I'm surprised that I didn't get a message from Riddhima. I mean i expected that she'll flood messages about what all happened cause obviously she was too excited. Maybe she's tired. I must call her.

(S stands for shubman. R for Riddhima)

S :oh hello miss bhukkhad. Isse pehle tum mereko kahaniyan sunana shuru karo, let me tell you that I've got your favourite chocolates so I'll bring them along with me tomorrow! Also your favourite coffee!! I know you can't live without coffee lol.

R : ....

S : hey hello can you hear me? Khushi ke maare shock mein chali gayi kya?😂

R : .. shub...

S : aey riddhu, are you crying?? Is everything okay?

R : shub... (Started crying heavily)

S : oh no are you okay? Riddhima!! Talk to me please are you okay?! Okay wait I'm reaching your place in a few but please don't cry.

Saying so I hung up the call. Why is she crying. She's someone who hardly cries. I'm really worried. Hope everything's okay.
With all the thoughts I reached her place. She used to live alone.
I rang the bell. She opened the door and quickly hugged me. She was crying heavily. I reciprocated the hug and started caressing her back.

(A/n: heylo cutus so this is the second part of my very first book. I'm trying not to make it boring:( also don't worry all our main characters will enter soon. Hope y'all like it :( please leave your valuable comments on where I can improve. love y'all)