🦋A girl so pretty 🦋

Ishan's pov:

I got ready for the party and locked my room. I then reached to Shubman's room and before I could knock the door, it opened on its own. Oh ofcourse somebody opened it from the inside.

I freezed. I saw a girl so pretty standing right in front of me. It was Riddhima! Ofcourse!

Riddhima's outfit:

Damn.

She looked so fucking pretty!

So fucking beautiful!

She looked like the moon.

The smile plastered on her innocent face added the brightness to the moon.

I had my jaw dropped.

It felt like a bollywood movie. The strands of her hair falling over her eyes while she spoke something which I obviously couldn't hear because I was lost thinking about how beautiful a person could be!

It seemed as if it was all happening in slow-mo.

Until...

"Kaha khoya hai bhai?" I heard a voice

Wait! Who the hell just called me 'bhai' ?!!!!!

"Oh hello!!" Shubman snapped his fingers before my eyer bringing me out of my thoughts.

Okay it was shubman who called me bhai. *Sigh*

"Riddhu room lock kar ke aa, main gaadi nikal raha." Saying so he went downstairs.

"You're looking so fine! I mean- " I said. I could say so much but my mouth only let those words out.

"Thanks ish! You too are looking really good!" She said and I blushed.

Fuck!

Why do you have to blush ishan!

Did you blush because she called you ish?

Or

Did you blush because she said you're looking good?

My thoughts were having a battle and my mind was the battleground.

"Hey you okay?" She asked keeping her hand on my shoulder.

AAAAAAAAAAAAA

GOOSEBUMPS!!!!!!!!

ISHAN stop acting so awkward what's wrong with you?

What the fuck is this feeling!?

I smacked my head as if telling my mind to stop with its questions.

"Nothing! All good. Chalein?" I asked.

"Chalooooo" saying so she ran downstairs. I chuckled at her childish behaviour.