🦋Dance partner🦋

Riddhima's pov:
I reached my college and as I parked my scooty, I saw Abhay, Muski and Ishan coming towards me.
"Hii riddhu!!!!" Said abhay with a cheeky smile
"Hii guys!! Shubi nahi dikh raha" I said moving my eyes in different directions to look for him
"Arrey he's in the auditorium with Tara, we're here to call you only. Chalo there has to be an announcement" said muskan

We all made our way to the auditorium and seated ourselves.

One of the college officials got on the stage and started with his announcement

"We are exhilarated to notify you that to felicitate our new learners for this year, we will be organizing a program in the form of a fresher's party.

We have decided to carry this program at the college premises next week. Our precious and respected teachers will be present at this event, they will be sharing with us some beautiful moments of their college life and guide us through the several barriers in the way of our lives. Ex-students of this college will also attend this function.
To cheer up our event we have also chosen to organize a talent contest, where anyone a professor or a student can showcase their expertise. It can be anything like dancing, singing, standing up, etc. Three of our respected professors were asked to be the judges and will honor the winner with a sash along with a gift.
Also, the host for our party won't be a professor but a sophomore. Mr. Shubman Gill!

So my kind requests to you all that please attend this event and make this one grand.

Also, don't hesitate to reach us concerning any doubts about the program or the contest. Thank-you! "

With that we all clapped and hooted for shubman.

(Skip to the break time. Everyone's in the cafeteria)

Tara: omg I'm too excited for the fresher's night!!!

Shubman: samee! But sorry yaar riddhu mereko host karna hai isliye tere saath dance nahi kar paunga

Riddhima: ha ha do you really think ki main tere saath dance karti ? 😂 Sab jaante hain tu kaisa dancer hai

Abhay (gives a high five to Riddhima): hainaa. Btw shub main standup kar raha hu okay?

Muskaan: aur main singing!

Shubman: tara what about you?

Tara: I'll also sing but opera

Riddhima: whatttttttt!?!?! You can sing opera!?!?!?!?!

Tara: umm yes hehe I've been taking opera classes since I was 5.

Shubman: damnnnn I'm already a fan!! Opera omg

Riddhima: wow.. now I need to search for a good dance partner

Ishan: I can help if you want

Shubman: oo Bhai baaraat mein naachne ke liye partner nahi dhoondh rahi hai vo. Shes a professional level dancer for your information

Ishan makes a sad face

Riddhima: how rude yaar shubi. Ishan I'll dance with you only

Ishan: yay thankyou! Btw ham kaun sa dance style kar rahe?

Shubman: vo salsa karti hai bro
Naam bhi suna hai kabhi?
(Gives a high five to abhay. While Riddhima gives him a death glare)

Riddhima: Ishan we'll do salsa!

Ishan: haan I've seen it in America's got talent

Riddhima: okay so we can start the practice from today only cause we'll have to practice
Merengue and Bachata as well

Abhay:(confusingly) ye koi khane ki dishes Hain kya?

Riddhima: nahi abhay ye salsa mein hi karenge ham. Iske separate lessons hote hain
Also ishan we'll include some routines of Jive, Rumba, Cha Cha, Paso Doble, and Samba, mambo..and ...

Ishan (with his mouth and eyes wide open) : ye sab kyaaa haiiii???

Shubman: bhai yahi sab dance karti hai vo. All the best Bhai :')

They all share a laugh and leave for practices.

(A/n: heylo cutus! A very short and boring chapter and that too after so long! I'm really sorry :( it's just that it's my first timeb but I'll try my best to keep it interesting. Thankyou for your love <3)