Chapter 1

I wake up sore from my sleeping position but, this was not my bedroom. No. This...was...what? Why am I still in my classroom? I look around the classroom full of empty desks and chairs. I get up out of my chair and stumble a little bit due to my legs that were still frustratingly asleep. I push open the classroom door with a creaaack. I look down the dim hallway. Nothing. Only the sound of my shuddering breath and the buzzing of the flickering lights at the end of the hallway. I walk towards them and I still find no one. I walk for the exit door at the end. I reach for the handle feeling the cold, hard metal against my skin. I touch it and slowly turn it. My breath shuddering as my eyes go wide the door was ....falling?....FALLING!! I yell as I run back a few strides just enough to get out of its way as it lands with a huge, hollow THUMP! And dust flies everywhere in the air. I slowly look at the door lying face down in the dusty air . I look at the doorway as sunlight pours in all I see is a silhouette figure of a tall, skinny man. I say " hi, I was wondering if you can help me? I woke up and I can't find anyone- I." He slowly cocks his head to the side confused then he walks towards me ignoring me question. But standing in the doorway behind him was another figure.... Kira? KIRA! Yes! Me best friend! " Kira oh my god it's soo good to see you again! Listen you have got to help me and- who-is that man?" I say with a soft voice. "Oh him?" She says happily. " He is my new friend. He helps me in situations like this." She cocks her head. " you should let him help you too." I look at her confused. She has never trusted anyone other than me before. " Well uhm that's- nice.