Chapter 6

I see Kira close by the door watching me, watching us. The shadow man loomed over me. Slowly creeping over me. His jaw unhinged with a disgusting creaaack. His pitch black mouth looked like a long tunnel. Then he lifted his arm wrapping his cold, boney, hand around my neck. And he lifted me up tightening his grip I gasp for air. "Kira.....please" " help me please". I almost passed out before hitting the ground with a loud thump! Pain shocked through my body. I wrap my hands around my free neck. Taking in each breath as I look up and see Kira strangling the shadow man. Eventually he had had enough and threw her across the room hitting the wall with a bang! I felt her pain as well. The shadow man was now making his way towards her! She saved my life but now Hers was in danger. I stare at the creature as he looms over Kira. "Wait!" I yell "stop!" But I could not move my body was screaming at me to move, to run, to do something! To save her life like she did mine. But nothing. Nothing.... I look up at Kira my face red and hot. He lifted Kira straight into the air. My eyes filled with tears blurring my vision. "Please!" She struggled to whisper with a scraggly voice "please don't do this." The shadow man ignored her. I screamed at the man "let her GO!!" Tears streamed down my face.

Chapter 6 continues

He sucked out her soul leaving only her body. He soaks up her soul dropping her to the floor. As soon as he went into a daze of power I ran towards Kira. "Kira!" Her body sprawled out on the floor. I fall to my knees beside her. I grab her pale hand losing warmth. I place my other hand on top of hers. Her eyes roll slowly towards me. This was my Kira " yes Kira please stay with me.....please." The tip of her nose turned pink as bloody tears ran down her face. I did not care anymore as long as she was with me for the rest of my life. Her breath turned shaky and her body turned colder and paler then, she looked past me and towards the shadow man. I look back as well the creature still staring emotionlessly at the ceiling. "Don't worry about him focus on me." I try to say without breaking down crying and screaming. Then she looked at me again. Giving me a look. I know exactly what that look was. It was her look saying.....everything will be ok. "No" I say. A lump forming in my throat. She looks at me her eyes bloody and shiny. " goodbye" she says hoarsely. "No please you can't leave me!" Her head leaned back hitting the floor. Her eyes at the ceiling blank, emotionless. I bury my face into her ice cold hand crying quietly. Kira was dead.

The day I realized (short story)On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara