Chapter 7

But no, I can't leave her body not here not with him. I suddenly got an idea. I pressed my back against the wall and make my way out of the room without waking the shadow man. I make my way to the janitors closet where the garden tools are also held for the school garden. I grab the biggest metal stake I could find and make my way back to the rim Kira and the creature were in. I was feeling badass and revengeful. I make it into the room. The creature still staring blank into the sky. "Goodbye bitch!" I raised my arms wielding the stake and I thrusted it into the shadow mans chest with a loud "Aaarrrrhhhh!!!" He crumbled and folded into the ground as if melting away into the floor. "Die!!" I kick him causing him to flip over. My adrenaline was pumping like a heartbeat. I had a wave of relief go over me as his burden has been lifted. As soon as he die I ran over to Kira to bring her to safety. She is my best friend and even if she is dead she still deserves a proper goodbye. I drop the stake and pick her up bride style and take her out if the school. Walking out I'm so happy to see the sunlight shine on her face one more time. She is in a better place now better than this hell. She is given a proper funeral with me, my family, her family, and more just how she would have wanted.