𝕮𝖍𝖆𝖕𝖙𝖊𝖗 1

~I had never once said I was light~

🧙‍♂️🧙‍♂️🧙‍♂️🧙‍♂️🧙‍♂️🧙‍♂️🧙‍♂️🧙‍♂️🧙‍♂️🧙‍♂️🧙‍♂️🧙‍♂️🧙‍♂️🧙‍♂️🧙‍♂️🧙‍♂️🧙‍♂️

Harry awoke in his slumber feeling like a lorry had just ran over him. His limbs felt like it was strained to the point of exhaustion without taking a single moment of rest.

A tapping in his window suddenly prompted the teen to get up lest the sound woke his still sleeping relatives, if the darkness outside was any indication. Struggling to get up, Harry slowly crept to the window and opened it slightly. He was not surprised to see it was an owl carrying a letter.

But what did surprise him however, was the seal that was stamped in the front of it.

"The Gringots seal" he thought. Not wasting anymore time and curious as to what the bank would want with him, he took the letter from the patiently awaiting eagle owl and scratched its head before it flew off.

"Huh, guess they don't need a reply"

Harry went back to his small bed and sat in it all the while he waved him left hand that wasn't holding the letter in the air. A silent and wandless tempus later on revealed the time of day; 3:37 a.m.

Groaning at the time and how early it is, Harry opened the letter to see what was written inside it.

Dear Mr. Potter,

   It had come to our attention that earlier this day, at 12 in the morning, you have come into your inheritance. As it is rare for young witches and wizards to come into their inheritance early, we apologize for not sending this letter much sooner. However, we at Gringots beseech you to come into the bank as soon as you can for the managements of your accounts as well as to find out what kind of creature you are. While reviewing your accounts's data, we have come to learn of some alarming matters that is better spoken about in private personally.

   Inside this letter is a portkey that will deliver you directly in front of Gringots Bank should you wish to use it. The activation word is 'Gold'.

Your accounts's manager,
Sharpfang

Harry blinked in bafflement as he processed the letters content in front of him. Shaking his head and deciding to just go along with it, the teen quietly sneaked out of his room with. After all, that's what he does best; Go along with it and adapt as to what the situation calls for.

A wordless and wandless alohamora later directed to his locked door, and Harry is now facing the bathroom door. A pair of his more suitable clothes for a formal meeting with the goblins in hand.

Entering the door, Harry instinctively looked at the mirror and almost let go of his clothes in surprise. Doing a double take as he took in his reflection in the mirror, the young wizard brought his free hand up to his face and slapped, hard.

He grimaced but ignored the pain as his attention was more focused on the reflection that followed his every move. A reflection that was not his own.

Instead of the raven headed teen with a bird's nest for hair and doe emerald-green eyes, in its place was a long-haired blond with emerald-rimmed silver eyes teen with full pink lips. His body was more female than male as his butt was more bigger and fuller than normal, giving his figure a more feminine look.

Harry reached out his hand to the reflection only to pull in back quickly when the reflection copied his movement. Breathing in to calm his now agitated nerves, the wizard decided to ignore it for now in favor of getting himself prepared for his meeting with the bank.

Half an hour later and he was ready. His now blond hair was left to fall freely down his back and framed his now delicate looking face.

Standing in his room with the Gringots letter in hand, the transformed 15-year-old took a deep breath and muttered the words that would bring him to place where he will get his much needed answers to the question that had been plaguing his mind from the moment he woke up and received said letter.

"Gold"