🍋faced slenderman x whitch reader(part 1?)🍋

Y/N POV
I walk in the forest and go to the middle of it "here we go" I smile and start summoning slenderman

I turn around and there he was staring at me"god you're beautiful"he says rubbing my cheek with one of his Tenticals"why thank you"I say taking it off my cheek "of course you are my love for you is like a book and I love books"he says then started...

I turn around and there he was staring at me"god you're beautiful"he says rubbing my cheek with one of his Tenticals"why thank you"I say taking it off my cheek "of course you are my love for you is like a book and I love books"he says then started taking my clothes off"oh so we're doing this?" I said as he start his own clothes off"of course~"he says"then read me"i say then he sucks on my boob messaging the other and doing the same treatment to the other and I just leaned against the tree moaning and all of a sudden I feel a tentical rubbing my clit and then another entered me making me moan loud and then cummed. He took it out and licked the cum off"it's so good my little book"he says then take more out and puts it in my mouth "mm~" I say as I taste it"hey bo-"ben says as be suddenly teleports to us"oh shit she's hot"he says then grabs me and run away"

The end?