🍋clueless toby x neko reader (part 2)🍋

I get up and grab the candy from under my pillow and eat it while sitting in tobys lap"can you get up"he asks"no I'm good"I answer then feel something on my back"oh shit you could've told me you would get hard"I say getting up"to late"he says pinning me to the bed

                   Time skip
"F-fuck ahh~"I moan as toby thrust into me"you're so tight"he says then begin to thrust fast"AHH~"I moan and he begins to thrust faster and hard.by now I'm a moaning mess"I'm gonna cum daddy~"I moan beginning to shake"no cumming yet"he says and continues to thrust"agh~this feels so good"I moan and my tongue comes out and I look up"god you're such a slut"he says kissing and biting on my neck"AYE KEEP IT DOWN"hoodie yells"NO JUST BECAUSE YOU SAID THAT WE'LL BE LOUDER"toby yells going super fast and hard making me moan at the top of my lungs"HOODIE YOU DUMBASS"Jane yells"SHUT UP DUMB FAGGOT"hoodie yells"DID YOU JUST USE THE FUCKING F S SLUR ON ME"she yells"HOW ABOUT ALL OF YOU SHUT UP"Jeff yells"NO BITCH"toby yells"SHUT UP TOBY I'LL FUCK YOUR GIRLFRIEND"Jeff yells"TRY ME"toby yells back"Y/N BE READY"jeff yells and in response i just keep moaning.after toby cums he pulls out and lays next to me"that felt so good"he says smirking"asshole my insides hurt"i say then go under the cover crying"sorry"he says then cuddle me and rub my tail.

                       Le end