0. Prologue

What is a fictional world?

Are there supernatural beings out there?

Are the myths real?

These questions come to everyone's mind at least once in their lifetime.

Well, when one starts thinking about myths then they start thinking about every mythology out there.

Such as the Shinto, Christian, Hindu, Greek-Roman, and Persian mythologies.
Greek mythology is one of the most mysterious myths out there. If one were to study Greek mythology then they'd learn many things like how the Universe was created.

According to Greek myths, in the beginning, there was nothing, but void, or nothingness.

Then after some time came a being of celestial energy. Chaos, the first Primordial God, and Creator of the Universe was born from the void.

Then from Chaos, other Primordial gods were born such as Chronos Primordial God of Time, Ananke Primordial God Inevitability, Compulsion, and Necessity of Fate, Erebus Primordial God of Darkness, Tartarus Primordial God of Abyss, or the Pit and many other Primordial Gods...

But unlike Chaos, these beings had golden blood also known as ichor, and they were called Primordial Gods because they were personifications of their domains unlike Titans and Pagan Gods.

Tartarus The Primordial God of the Pit. It was found in the deepest parts of the Greek Underworld, also known as Hades' realm.

For those who knew of its existence, many would come to fear the Pit of Tartarus as a very terrifying realm.

The Pit has poisonous acid air, the ground has broken glass powder, and crystal embedded in it. It has a gray atmosphere and its clouds are blood red. The ceiling is so high that it is invisible from the ground, stretching for miles and miles to plunge into darkness in the form of plateaus.

Multiple pointed mountains and volcanic chasms adorn the landscape. A few long, thin, black trees grow in the flatter areas, and multiple monsters emerge like worms from blisters that form on the ground. The main wall of the cave is made up of multiple precipices and obsidian cliffs, where the rivers of Hades descend, presumably in the form of waterfalls.

The landscape descends to the most dangerous area, where the heart of the Primordial himself is found. As it descends, the terrain loses its composition of black gravel and begins to have a rather skin-like appearance, with a large membrane covered in a thin layer of earth or dust, smooth and warm, on which multiple cave mouths are made up of piles of stones. A dense black mist covers the lower areas of this region. Taking the source of the rivers and the obsidian cliffs as the North, in the South direction is a forest with a cold climate and humid by the dark mist, with tall black and round trees, but without branches.

And though its environment was one many feared, it wasn't the main reason why so many were afraid.

According to the myths, when a Greek monster like a hellhound, chimera, or hydra is killed, they go to the Pit for the reformation of their bodies, as they wait for their moment to be reborn. Similarly, when Greek full-blooded immortals die then they also go for a reforming process in the abyss.

And according to myth, Greeks Gods also used to send their enemies to Tartarus as punishment for their crimes. Such as Kronos' case in which the Big three and sons of Kronos, Zeus the God of the Skies, Poseidon Lord of the Seas, and Hades Ruler of the Underworld send Kronos to the Pit by dismembering him with his scythe into a million pieces.

Needless to say, whether the majority of the mortals believed it or not.

The Legends are real.