Chapter 2

**Dekus POV**
Later, while I woke up at 6, when I was supposed to wake up at 5, I rushed to go outside and intentionally panicked but then I just realized Uraraka was sleeping beside me. Who was wearing a thin black sleeveless shirt.
    When I realized she was sleeping soundly beside me. I stopped for a moment and realized that she was shivering, and her blanket wasn't covered properly either.

    While Mineta, a pervert, was waiting for me to come outside so he can do his dirty stuff, he made a video of us earlier. When I was putting the blanket on her and I held her hand (in reality, to check the temperature) but he took it as an opportunity, and recorded it. WITHOUT VOICE.

Afterwards when I was about to leave, she held my hand, and stopped me asking
“Deku where are you going.”
“Uraraka I am going outside for a while” (he also recorded this).
She nodded and let go of my hand and I left. I did not noticed Mineta standing there. He entered the room.

**Urarakas POV**
Deku, you train so hard to become a hero. I trust in you, and I know that one day, you will become the number one hero! I thought to myself.
So I thought to wait for him, but I was going sleepy, so I just tried to lay in the bed and try to sleep, knowing I couldn't sleep without him.

When mineta came in, he started his work, to TEASE me, and when I was about to shout, he stopped me, putting his finger on my mouth and said,
"You wont dare to do so, because if you do, I have a video of you guys, and I'lll tell the rest of the class that you and Deku love each other"
   I knew it was the truth, but not completely. So I had to stay shut. And he also black mailed me, saying
“Let me do whatever I want, or Ill spit our your lovely secret and tell everyone else”

**Dekus POV**
I came soon, after 30 mins of training, as I couldn't let Uraraka stay alone for a long time, I woke up late, and she was looking worried too so I just came in the room (earlier than Mineta expected)

He was hiding in the blanket, I didn't notice his presence, and tried to slip in the bed trying to making the least noise, to not disturb her, until I realized she was awake.
She was acting weird. 😖She was acting sorta like this. I understood something was wrong. She said, "D-De-Deku! H-H-Help me"
“What happened Uraraka? You are acting weird since last night, is every thing alright? ” I said
I got no reply, instead, she tried to point in the blanket through her eyes.

Mineta was going to do something as he stretched his hand towards Uraraka in the blanket.

    Until I was going to hold Uraraka's hand to comfort her and I realized, he was in there. I bursted with anger and, holding him in my hand, I got up from bed and she followed me.
   I was about to kick him out but Uraraka stopped me in worryness and said that “Deku! Don't do it!”
I got angrier on his pesty trick as I understood he had blackmailed her.

I kicked him out. Uraraka in tension, leaned upon me, crying.

I asked her
“Uraraka? What happened? You are acting weird since last night and you are still in tension. Please tell me the whole thing”

“I heard you talk to my father. You said you liked me. I- The actual thing is that he has a video of us showing something. And he will show it to others. ”
I tried to comfort her, trying to put my hand on her head but it wasn't enough. While Mineta was recording this scene too from outside the door
Tears flowed through her face, and sweat through her neck due to tension.
She said, while CRYING,
“What will we do now!? Everyone will not think of us the same aga-”
I cut in and said
“Uraraka, don't worry. Everybody likes someone, take an example of kirishima. He has a lot of respect in class, and everyone knows he likes Mina Ashido or Even Yaoyorozu and Todoroki like each other” She pressed more onto me.