Chapter 3/the final decision

"What is it Mineta! Why did u brought us here this early?!" Ashido said rubbing her eyes
"Here, see for your self"

When everybody came, they saw us like this, and commented SO ADORABLE! and stood there in our door for a few moments in awe. Mineta also showed them the video and when we all woke up, at breakfast time Mina Ashido said: "May I sit on the seat beside you Uraraka? "
Yes you're welcome"
After a while when everyone was here
"I hope you two had a great night together" mina said putting her arm on Uraraka's shoulder.
Kirishima said winking towards us sitting together "Of course, the way we say each other in the morning, it would be great"
I saw Uraraka's hand, she was compressing it in anger, and worriness.  
   She was going to leave the dining and go to her room, alone. I held her hand, stopped her and in anger, type of, I stood up and shouted,
"Everyone Stop it!" and the reason I did this because I had a proof.
Mina said "Is there any issue in letting your friends know you two love each other, huh?" (Unfortunately the class's knife like arm maker (P.S Iida) was not here to control the class)
I felt Uraraka's anger. I said "did Mineta's video had any sound!?" And everyone said, what sound are you taking about
I replied, "The sound of the incident that happened last night I knew such an incident would happen and I saw a shadow figure standing beside the door and i understood it was mineta and no wonder I came early from my training. So I had recorded the whole night when I left the room" I showed them what ACTUALLY happened.

 Therefore they instantly apologized and were angry at Mineta for doing such a cheap act and gave him a punishment, of getting a hit by every girl...

And on the scene when I said about everyone liking each other, the people i mentioned, their face went red as kirishima hair.
After the incident, and after the breakfast, Uraraka dragged me into our room.

"Uh Uraraka? Why did you brought me here?" I asked being curious what the girl had for me.
"Deku! Thank you so much!
I didn't knew you would be so clever, and all the time, I couldn't even get a hint what you are up to" She said giving the answer to my question and typically burying her face in my lower shoulder.
"Uraraka you'r-" I was about but I was cut off by some soft lips pecking me on my face. It took me a moment to realize what she was on to, but once I did, I went bright red. Uraraka pulled back the kiss and just simply chuckled.
"Izuku I- I L-Loov-"
"I Love You Too 'OCHACO'"

"Izuku I- I L-Loov-""I Love You Too 'OCHACO'"

Uraraka And Deku sleeping without any worry

Later when the rooms were built, I was alone in the room and in couldn't sleep. After 1.5 or maybe 2 hours

Uraraka came to my room, and wanted to sleep with me. I blushed at it
But I was glad that this happened and welcomed her in and sleep with me. The other ships did the same too therefore then the upper 2 floors were kept for training.