Chapter 1: I am just Izuku.

One day, at the age of five, I woke up angry. The dresses that my mother made me wear had suddenly felt like straight jackets; they suffocated me and all I wanted was to tear the very pretty dress that my mother had made me wear a few times before off of my body. I wanted to wear a pair of shorts and a shirt just like Kacchan, and the fact that my mother had been confused at first and tried consoling me that we would go shopping for the more boyish clothes had made me feel happy, something that as a child I could not describe why. The moment I put those clothes on though; everything changed. I calmed down and all I needed was were those change-in clothes. To the world, I was just a girl who wanted to dress up like her best friend at the moment. But, that was the start of my discovery of something that would definitely cause me trouble later; trouble that I wouldn't be the cause of, but the world around me would be parry to what I had realized about myself and try to drown me in waters of uncertainty.

I am Izuku Midoriya and since I was eleven years old, I have identified myself as Gender-fluid.

From the ages of five to eleven, my behavior had definitely concerned my parents. On top of basically being quirkless, I had days when I acted girly and loved the dresses my father tended to pick out and bring back from America; and then there were the days that I would want to stomp the hell out of them and just be in the boy's clothes that my mother had fortunately made a part of my wardrobe. It took a bit of counseling and my mother had finally accepted that she had a daughter and a son in her only child by the time I was ten. I had been relieved when she had said that she would support me no matter what, and proactively took me out to get whatever I wanted to feel more boyish on the days that I did. As for my father who I shall not name, he was in denial; to have a quirkless child and then to have one who didn't even feel like one gender all the time was something he said he did not sign up for. For years he would try bribing me, my room was filled with his bribes, but none worked after all. As long as my mother said it was okay to be me, I was gonna be okay.

As long as Mama said it was okay, I was okay.

Even when Kacchan started bullying me and his group of friends tormented me.

Even when the rest of the school shunned me and stayed away from me.

Even when my father finally decided to settle permanently in America and never come back home for his holidays.

As long as I had my mother, I was okay.

She brought me my boy's clothes. She researched and got me a few binders the moment I started showing around my chest. She informed the school that I would need two different uniforms, and fought with the Principal when it had been initially declined; it had been a sight to behold. On the days when I felt lonely, she would buy pints of ice cream and watch All Might movie marathons with me. Whenever I would come back with an injury courtesy of Kacchan and his group of tormentors, she'd silently clean them off and wipe my tears.

When I got to U.A, she jumped around the house and called everyone she could to spread the news. She was and is always proud of me.

So no matter how bad life seemed, I realized. It's Okay, I'm Not Okay. I had my mom after all.

Everything changed again when I entered the dorm at U.A.

How could I have forgotten that Kacchan was there too?

I was going to be living in the same building with him. Urgh.

And that all piled up after I found that I had a hidden emotion and intelligence quirk. Yup. Apparently before receiving "One for All" when I was twelve, I broke the inhibitors that my father had placed on me. So now, I was stuck controlling both "One for All" and my original quirk that was a double-edged sword.

Did I mention that I don't cause the trouble in my life intentionally already?

Well. This is my story. 

CHAPTER 1 ENDS.

**AN:  Hello Beautiful people! I'm here with a new story; if you didn't know, I also author the book "Unsighted - An Izumi Midoriya Story." This is my newest idea, one I had been mulling over for a while and decided to publish side by side with Unsighted. This chapter is just an introductory chapter, the story will continue with Izuku living in the dorms. Yes, in this story, Izuku and Class 1-A are already in the dorms from the beginning of the year. I hope you guys enjoy reading "It's Okay, I'm Not Okay"!**