Chapter 7: The Calm Before the Storm.

Katsuki and Kirishima stood outside the school's nurse's office, waiting. After All Might had stopped Izuku from wrecking too much damage, they had rushed Izuku to Recovery Girl's office as fast as they could. Izuku lay on one of the beds, an IV connected to their left arm, the right wrapped tightly in a cast. Recovery Girl had injected some sedatives within the IV as well, allowing for the green-haired teen to be sedated long enough for them to get some rest.

All Might stepped out of the office and the two boys faced their teacher, concern on their faces.

"How are they doing?" asked Katsuki, pulling on his fingers nervously.

All Might sighed, pinching the bridge of his nose. "They are fine now, Recovery Girl got the arm set and healed mostly. They'll be there overnight, apparently, they haven't had any proper sleep for a while, so they've been sedated a bit. I need to go let Aizawa and Nezu know. Excuse me, boys."

The two boys saw their teacher walk away towards the staff room. Both stood in silence for a while before Kirishima awkwardly cleared his throat.

"So....Bakubro. The whole outburst, was all that true?" he asked, purposely looking away from Katsuki and focusing on his bright-red crocs instead.

Katsuki looked at his friend and sighed. He knew it was pointless denying it. He replied with a simple, "Yes."

Kirishima nodded. "Hmm. Err. Okay."

It had become too awkward again.

"But." Started Katsuki. "I know I was an ass. I plan to apologize, I really do care for them, ya know." He said, leaning against the wall behind him, crossing his arms.

Kirishima nodded again. "I know." Katsuki looked at him curiously, "I know you probably were. The way you looked so guilty when they went off and the fact that you were concerned now means that you do care. Just. Don't be rash. Seems they suffered a lot more than you knew they had and it's gonna be difficult to get through to them."

Taking a deep breath, Katsuki said, "Yeah. I know."

Kirishima gave a light punch on Katsuki's arm, smiling at the blonde, who gave a smile of his own back.

"Let's just hope Izuku's well soon." Thought Katsuki.

-------------------*----------------*-----------------*----------------

By the next morning, the whole class knew of what had happened.

Izuku had come back to the dorms and had not expected literally the entire class and Aizawa standing in the common area waiting for them. Izuku took a shaky breath as they registered the stares from the others, they noticed some of the students holding concerned expressions. Iida, Uraraka, and Todoroki were the ones who approached them first, the rest who had been clad in their uniforms and were on their way towards school, stood back as Izuku walked up towards Aizawa, who gave them a fatherly tap on their head, before facing the rest of the class.

"I'm getting straight to the point." He addressed the class, many looking on curiously, "We had to keep this confidential because Izuku had asked us too, but Principal Nezu and I decided it would be the best that you guys would know." He looked at Izuku, who averted their eyes, nodding. "Izuku here has a quirk that is still undergoing quirk counseling. Yesterday it went out of hand, and a couple of your classmates almost got caught within its range. As a precautionary measure, you all will be given a sheet of the symptoms of their quirk, and you are all going to let me or any other teacher know anytime Midoriya's quirk is about to misfire. That will be it."

He turned towards Izuku, "Sorry kid, the band isn't enough. They'll need to know if you ever are gonna burst, if it goes outta control."

Izuku only nodded back in answer.

Multiple sets of eyes trained onto Izuku and it made them uncomfortable enough to want to burrow underground, then and there.

Aizawa noticing their distress added, "No one disturbs Izuku today. Now off to your classes. Iida, Uraraka, and Todoroki, only you three are allowed to stay with Izuku."

The said three nodded their heads furiously.

"Come Izuku let's get you to bed." Said Uraraka, holding out her hand, which Izuku took in their own. The rest of the class let the four through and soon they had disappeared into the elevator. Izuku took a breath of relief, any kind of attention towards them was still quite unnerving to them.

Their best friends proceeded to take care of them for the rest of the day; Iida had prepared breakfast and had helped them organize their newly prescribed pills from Recovery Girl. Uraraka and Todoroki made sure they were settled well into their bed and making sure they were comfortable, especially with their cast, tucking their green-haired classmate well into their blanket. Todoroki and Iida had then left, leaving Uraraka, who started humming softly to them, and as sleep overtook them, for the first time in a couple of weeks, they had slept soundly, with no nightmares plaguing their dreams. The rest of the class, who had decided to visit their classmate, found them deep within their sleep at the end of the day, after they had completed their classes.

It seemed, for now, things had sort of settled down.

But things aren't always that easy, after all.

As Kirishima and Katsuki were soon about to know.

CHAPTER 7 ENDS.

**AN: It's quite clear why Aizawa lets everyone know. Also, why only those three were allowed to stay with Izuku. After all, they are the only three who Izuku somewhat trusts the most in the class, and Izuku themselves let Aizawa know that. In the next chapter, we get some more angst. Am I ready to type it? I dunno. Kidding, I am. Stay Tuned!**