CH.12 MOMMA?

(This chapter is edited and the storyline might differ for old readers. So don't get confused.)
................................................….........

Flashback.

???-MOMAAAAA...

_________________________________

A/n POV

Everyone turn their head towards the high-pitched voice to witness their school principal AKA Uncle Choi with a toddler running in the direction of Y/n.All were feeling different emotions.BTS were shocked to see the unfamiliar kid going towards their Noona yet confused of why did he addressed u as Mom.TXT were annoyed but happy.Ur mother was happy and Overwhelmed to see her only.....after many days.Inyeop & yeji were happy too.The maid's and guard's present there Were excited to see the only human who was able to light up a smile on their Y/n. Hyunjin was having mixed emotions.
And About you?

U were literally on cloud Nine ever since ur mom told u that they had come.Who would be not,if they are meeting their Son after a whole god damn month?

U went toward's him and kneeled down spreading ur arms in the air and he jump on ur lap hugging ur neck.you wrapped ur arms around him, embracing him in a securing hug.you gently placed a soft kiss on his temple.he giggled and part away.he bobbed your nose with his and pecked your lips softly which made you show ur cute smile,It was a soft smile like jin but you had deep dimple like namjoon.

BTS,and dad were shocked to see u smile for the first time,but confused to see the boy is the reason for it."who is he".was the only question lingering in their mind.

Y/n- How are u baby?

??? I'm fine mommy.

Y/n- Hmm,did u trouble uncles there?

???- No mom.

Y/n- But...Ahjussi told that u gave a lot of trouble?

???-(giggle)

Y/n- U won't listen to me right?

???-*shrug*

You shook ur head with a sigh.

Y/n- you want to meet ur new uncles and grandpa?

???-New Uncles and a grandpa?

Y/n- Hmm.(u said while removing his hair's from his face)

???-Yesh.

Y/n- Let's go then.

???-okie.

U both go towards BTS and dad and-

Dad- uhh,who is he dear?

U look at him mouthing him grandpa and-

???- Good Afternoon Grandpa,My self Bae Eunwoo. I'm 7 years old.and I'm your new......grandson,hehe.

He said and bowed 90° while giggling.