CH.13 THE PAST.pt.1

(This chapter is edited and the storyline might differ for old readers. So don't get confused.)
................................................….........

A/n POV

Y/n came and sat down on the single Couch and told Hyunjin to give the little on to her.He gave Eunwoo to her and she made him lay on your lap like the one below.

He gave Eunwoo to her and she made him lay on your lap like the one below

Soobin-Noona,let us go naaa.

Yeonjun-Yes,we are twired.

Y/n- Who told u to wait.

She said not looking at them.

Taehyun-But, you said sit down.

Y/n-then just go..

Kai- Noona,u are confusing us.

She death glared them.they giggled nervously and gave a peck on her cheeks and went away.

Y/n- So,everything has a start and Eunwoo's story has a past too.

Y/n- it all started when.................

Flashback.

A/n POV

In the royal mansion of shenzhen city, ,There stood 2 men of the royal families talking about Something.

liu shan-Yes,yes I'm sure.

Zhao hong-I trust you, but, remember the deal.

Liu shan-I know,my grand-daughter will marry your grand-son only.

Haha,Curious?shocked?nah,it's just the trailer,the drama is yet to be started.So grab your Imaginary pop-corn and enjoy.

The two well-known powerful business-men of China,liu shan,who was the grand-son of the powerful ruler of the Han dynasty.Selfish he was.hot headed yet old minded.Zhao hong,the 5th descendant of the song dynasty.Evil intentions and Witty personality,were his only bestfriend since young age.