~•15•~

~(This is kinda a "normal"chapter🤡
Ps- this is anything but normal-)~

"SOMEHOW YOU KEEP ME GOING ROUND AND ROUND"

"ALL THE WALLS I BUILT AROUND ME COME CRASHIN DOWNNN"

"MAKIN EXCUSES GOT DROWN EM OUTT"

"I WANT YOU TO"

"I WANT YOU TO"

"I WANT YOU TO-"

"CRY FOR MEEE" The two screamed that last part together while jumping on the bed.

The 4 guys, Felix, Jisung, Hyunjin and Jeongin were all currently at Felix and Jisungs shared apartment, for a sleepover.

"I think they're possessed..." Jeongin whispered, looking at Jilix with concern.

"Same baby"

"Should we like, call the cops or sum"

"How the fuck would cops help if someone is possessed...?"

"Idk, they'd shoot the ghost out of em I guess?- wait no that's stupid what the fuck is wrong with me-" then Hyunjin cut him of.

"Innie you're so cute"

"I-" Jeongin suddenly had a coughing fit.

"Omg innie are you okay?"

"Yup, I'm okay- I think"

"Cute" Hyunjin said giggling.

Jeongin turned to him. Hyunjin's smile was one of the prettiest things he'd ever seen. He made a mental note to make Hyunjin smile more often.

"Take a picture baby, it'll last longer" Hyunjin said winking. Hyunjin had caught Jeongin staring at him for a little longer than normal.

Jeongin, taken aback, suddenly covered his face with his sweater paws out of embarrassment.

"Aww are you blushing innie~?"

"N-no I'm not!" He said I little too fast. Fun fact, Jeongin was blushing.

Gosh why is my heart beating this fast?

"Aww innie is blushingg~"

"Staphhh, no I'm nottt"

He's so cute! Ugh I just wanna squish his littel cheekies-

"Don't hide your beautiful face darling"

Hyunjin gently removed jeongin's hands from his face, as he admired the latter's beauty.

Jeongin turned towards hyunjin's and swore his heart was beating way faster than normal.

Hyunjin then proceeded to tuck a stray strand of hear falling on jeongin's face, behind his ear.

The two boys looked into each others eyes for a moment.

Even though Felix and Jisung were literally screaming in the background, attempting to sing cry for me, the boys didn't mind. They were honestly used to it at this point.