~•18•~

"Yooo sup hyun, I wanted to get you sum to eat, but I did know what you wanted, so I got ramen and a sandwic-"

"..."

"Of hi Felix! This here is hos-"

"Hoseok..."

"Oh yea, how did you kn-"

"H- hoseok... It's actually you!"

"Don't cut me off, you bit-"

"Hoseok!"

"I swear to god-"

"Felix!"

"Gosh darn it, why does everyone cutting me of!" Hyunjin yelled in frustration, throwing his hands up in the air. He crossed his arms, a pout on his lips.

Felix, on the other hand, couldn't give less of a fuck about Hyunjin. His eyes widened with shock and disbelief, as he started at the figure across from him.

Was hoseok actually here?

Was he dreaming?

To say Felix was shocked would be a major understatement. He was beyond baffled at the figure, his hobi, standing right infront of him, after all these years.

"Felix? S-sunshine...?" Hoseok replicated Felix expression, confusion and shock written all over his face

"Yes, It's me, sunshine!"

"Oh my go- it's you, sunshine!" Hoseok strated to tearing up. He couldn't belive his eyes, his sunshine was here, his lixxie was actually here!

It had been forever since he'd seen his sunshine. Was he dreaming? Was it actually his sunshine? He prayed it wasn't a dream, oh how he had missed lix...

Felix dropped both bags of food and bolted towards hoseok at full speed. His hope was standing right before him, after 14 years. After a these years, they were finally reunited. They were finally together.

Hyunjin strated at the two, wondering what in the actual fuck was going on. He stood there, hands on his hips, shifting his body weight onto his right leg. He scrunched hai eyebrows, wondering how they knew each other.

"Why would you drop a bag of perfectly good food? Stupid hoe"

Hyunjin rolled his eyes, cautiously making his was over to where Felix was previously standing, to grab the food.

What? Hyunjin wasn't going to waste perfectly good food. Plus, it would be a good snack as he watched the tea unfold before his very eyes.

He sat in the corner of the room, and started recording as soon as Felix jumped into hoseoks arms. What? You'd do the same🙄✋

Back to Felix and hoseok, though.

While Hyunjin stared at them in confusion, felix quiet literally jumped onto hoseok, knocking him over in the process.

"Oof-" hoseok exclaimed, getting knocked over. But he didn't even mind, in fact, he was beyond estatic. He still couldn't process th fact that Felix right here, in his arms.