~24~

✨ Abandoned Childern✨

ItsMinhoBitch: life update: almost burned down the kitchen babes😍❗

4 user(s) are online!

Flex 💪 tape 📼: you...

Flex 💪 tape 📼: WHAT

°~°°~°°~°°~°°~°FlashBack°~°°~°°~°°~°°~°

Jeongin out down his phone, confused by the weird smell. He sniffed the air a few times, wondering what it could be.

"Jisungie, do you smell that?" Jeongin asked, trying to figure out what it could be.

"Smell what?" Jisung asked, still loking at his phone, engrossed in his conversation with Felix.

"It smells... I don't know, weird?" Jeongin answered, eyebrows knitting with confusion.

Jeongin got up from the floor, heading towards the kitchen. Phone still in hand, he walked there.

"Wait, where's minho-?" He wondered out loud, wondering as to where the latter had gone for so long.

As if on cue, Minho burst through the kitchen door, closing the door behind him.

"YALL, SO, I DID SOMETHING-" Minho yelled, back glued against the kitchen door, a look of pure terror and shock on his face.

"Shush! Don't be so loud, hyung" Jeongin said, cutting Minho off.

"Oh, right sorry" Minho said sheepishly, scratching the back of his head.

"So, what happened?" Jeongin asked, eyes still glued to his screen.

"The kitchens on fire" Minho whispered, trying to be as quiet as possible.

Jeongin slowly looked up form his screen, only to be met with Minho's once again terrified expression.

Jeongin, with a calm expression, key board smashed incoherent shit, before calmly turning off his phone and putting it back into his pocket.

The boy looked at Minho for a good second, the two just starting at each other.

"So, like what are we gon-"

"AaaAHHHHHHHHH" Jeongin frantically yelled, cutting if Minho, as he ran towards him.

The boy grabbed Minho's shoulder, continuosly shaking the poor boy back and fourth.

"YOU. DID. WHAT??" Jeongin asked, panick strating to take over.

"AHHHHWHATTHEFUCKISGOINGONWHYAREYALLYELLING?" Jisung yelled, as he ran into the living room to investigate the screams he had heard.

Jisung stopped in his tracks, taking in the sight.

Jeongin, who was screaming with pure terror, was vigorously shaking Minho, who, by the way, looked dead inside.

Jisung just started at them, trying to comprehend what the fuck was going on.

"SO YOU'RE TELLING ME THE KITCHENS ON FUCKING FIRE?"

"Bultaoreune, Fireeeee" Jisung sang to himself, not exactly comprehending the situation.

"SHUT UP, JISUNG!" Both the boys yelled, in unison.

"Damn, I'm sorry singing is a crime" Jisung murmured under his breath, rolling his eyes as he did so.

Before anyone else could say anything, Jisungs eyes widened with realisation.