2

I looked at my bags around me and sat on the couch awaiting Dr. Park who seems to be taking much longer than I anticipated. I opened my book at lay down.

"Erotica Nina?" Dr. Park asks. I looked at him, my face reddening. "I- it's a good book, you should read it sometime" I teased.

He raises an eyebrow and this smiles. "Got everything you need?" He asks. "Yeah" I said.

"Come on cheer up" he says hugging, I didn't hug back.

"How can I possibly cheer up when nothing brings me happiness? The only thing that did was my mother and left me, everyone leaves me" I say with teary eyes.

"I have to move to some other facility now as you all cannot even help me here" I say and he sighs.

"We have to do Nina, come on" He says picking up 2 bags. I slung my backpack on and picked up a lunch bag.

"I made you enough food for the day" Dr. Park says as he sees me looking at the lunch bag strangely.

"You made me food?" I asked. "Well yeah you need to eat healthy, your mother left some recipes for me..." He says.

"She did?" I asked.

"Didn't I just say that?" He asks.

"Oh alright" I said and remained quiet. Maybe I would annoy him if I speak any more.

"Hey Jimin, I'm tagging along today" Dr. Kim said.

"Hello Nina" he says.

"Hi Dr. Kim" I quietly replied.

"Taehyung, will you be staying for the rest of the evening as well?" Dr

"Taehyung, will you be staying for the rest of the evening as well?" Dr. Park asks. "Yes, this new facility has topped ours now. I would like to see for myself their methods" He says with his eyebrows furrowed.

"Hypnosis?" Taehyung asks at Dr. Park and he looks at me instantly. They're going to hypnotize me?

"Nina, relax no hypnosis, it's similar but not exactly the same" Dr. Park says as he notices my panic.

I nod and leaned my head at the van window, looking at the happy kids playing out on their lawns with their parents, something I would forever be jealous off.

"Here" Taehyung says giving me a hand kerchief, I hadn't even realized that I was crying.

"Your birthday is coming up soon, what do you want?" Dr Kim asks and I looked at him blank.

"I- I don't know, I didn't think I'd make it till 23" I say quietly and that look he gave me, pity, made me sulk even more.

"Have you ever wish to go anywhere in your life?" Dr. Park asks.

"Um.... not really, I was trapped in this "prison" of a facility you call a hospital majority of my life, to be outside is a dream" I muttered angrily and both men sighed.

"It's not a prison, Nina, we're just here to make you feel comfortable" Jimin says and I rolled my eyes.

"You all make me feel as if I am a prisoner" I say folding my arms. "Don't worry, you'll feel better at this facility" Dr. Kim says which makes me more angry. "I'm not sick Dr. Kim!" I yelled and he puts his hand on mine, Dr. Park glancing at me. "Please, call me Taehyung, you make me feel old, I'm only 2 years older" he says and I looked at him weirdly.

"Whatever" I muttered. "We're here" Jimin says as the van comes to a halt. "That was quick" I muttered. "It took us actually 1 hour to reach" Taehyung says and I raised my eyebrows in surprise.

"It's okay we'll help you" Taehyung says with a small smile and took my bag from me. How nice.

"Nina.... Welcome to Realm Rediscover Medical Complex" Dr. Park says as we stepped foot on the compound.

It was huge, white and just screamed calm. I took a deep breath in and looked at Dr. Park who was staring at me.

"Let's just go" I say and he smiles.

The facility smelled like coffee and everyone seemed happy. "Ah Dr. Park, we've been expecting you" a young woman asks smiling ear to ear. Creepy? Maybe.

"Yes, we are here to transfer a patient from our facility to yours" He says and looks at me. "Ms. Kim?" She asks typing on her device. "Kim Nina" I say and she looks up. "Nice to have you with us Ms. Kim" she says smiling.

"Let me show you around" she says grabbing a file, her pony tail swinging at her every move. "Oh where are my manners, I'm Han Hye Ra, your doctor's assistant, so Nina, anything, you can come to me" Hye-Ra says and I nod.

"Not much of a speaker huh" She nudges Dr. Park and giggles. This woman is already irritating me.

She ushered us into a purple door and there was a doctor already in the dimly lit room. "Dr, Kim?" she calls out and both Taehyung and the doctor responds.

Taehyung, reddened, and apologizes. The man turns around and immediately I was greeted by his brilliant ray of handsome.

Wow.

"Ah, you must be Dr. Park, Dr. Kim, welcome to our facility" He greets. "And you must be the lovely Nina" he says, my stomach fluttering at his choice of words. "Seokjin?" Taehyung asks and gasps, finally somewhat recognizing the man.

"Taehyung right? I knew you looked familiar" He says and both hugged each other

"Taehyung right? I knew you looked familiar" He says and both hugged each other. Dr. Park clears his throat and 'Seokjin' looks over. "Ah right, so Jimin, Taehyung and I, we're third cousins, haven't seen him in about 15 years" He says and Taehyung smiles.

"Good to see the family reunion here but if you don't mind, we have a patient here that needs assessing" Dr. Park says.

"Sorry. Now Nina, I'd like you to take a seat there, are you comfortable with this lighting? Do you want something to drink? Here choose from this menu" Dr. Kim says and I sat in a very comfortable seating.

No one has ever given me the opportunity to choose before, I was always had to take or do whatever and whoever said.

I looked at Dr. Park who was watching me attentively.

"Are you comfortable with them being in here Nina?" Dr. Kim asks.

"Only Dr. Park" I say and he nods. "I'll see you in a bit Nina" Taehyung says and stands up to leave along with Hye-Ra.

"Green Tea" I say and he nods. "Hye-Ra, green tea" He tells her before she leaves us.

"Now for today Nina, I just want you to tell me about yourself, if you have a favourite color, any favorites as a matter of fact" he says which was odd to me. Usually the doctor asks me about my history, family etc.

"I don't want you to overthink, we're not here for that. We're here to make you feel better about yourself" Dr. Kim says.

And I took a deep breath.