:𝗣𝗥𝗢𝗟𝗢𝗨𝗚𝗘

-I stepped onto my balcony, the bustling streets of Seoul at night wasn't my favourite sound, but it sure was comforting

-I stepped onto my balcony, the bustling streets of Seoul at night wasn't my favourite sound, but it sure was comforting. I couldn't believe I was moving in a couple of days. I would have to say goodbye to my friends and my dad. He was here on business and so was my mom, but she was coming back with us.

I sighed peacefully as a cool wind hit my face, I wanted to stay here forever and never leave. I wanted to be with my family. Not separated again, nothing would feel the same, it would feel imperfect, like a puzzle missing a piece. I wanted to see everyone happy, not barely making it through each day. I couldn't leave, I just couldn't! But I knew I had too.

Wind blew and I knew I had to leave my tranquil lifestyle here and go back to Okinawa. I thought positively: the golden sand, which me and my brothers always ate ice cream on; the sparkling sea, perfect for swimming; and the sun-filled says that made me feel at home. I smiled, just thinking about it made me calmer, but still, I was always going to miss dad, always.

The sounds of traffic and chaos surrounded me, it was always like this, jam-packed and disorganised. But I knew it was only a matter of time until few cars passed by and it got quieter and quieter until there was not a sound coming from the outside. It made me feel more at peace and more accepting that jot everything would stay the same. Mom and me didn't get along, we used to though. My family wasn't perfect, I knew that and I was okay with it, but leaving someone alone, my father especially, made me upset. I really didn't want to go.

Okinawa was my home, Seoul wasn't. Moving back there wasn't going to be a hassle, I knew the language fluently, so why was I so scared? Oh right, I had only one friend there, Sakura. She was there for me halfway through the second year of elementary school, we met when some guy called Ryota decided he didn't want to be friends with one of the members in the group, I was friends with Ryota. But then he took a turn for the worst.

At least I wasn't friends with him now, i ditched him and became best friends with Sakura. She was kind, she made me cookies and I made her cakes. I moved to Korea in the second half of elementary school, we kept in contact though. We wrote letters and called on our mom's phones. She seemed to be doing alright, she had made new friends.
I hoped our friendship didn't become toxic.

The sun was slowly moving down the horizon, I went back inside, hoping that it was dinner already. I ran downstairs only to find my parents cooking dinner, laughing and smiling at each other lovingly. It was nice to see then having a nice time and not ignoring each other. I decided to leave them alone and play roblox, only to annoy six year olds though.

"HA! TAKE THAT FANTACOOKIE69! I shouted at my computer

"What the hell?" My older brother, Izumi interrupted my evil laugh. I glared at him.

"Why do you want to know?" I said suspiciously.

"I WANT TO KNOW WHY YOU'RE SHOUTING AT YOU COMPUTER!" He shrieked.
"Shut up!" I pushed him out of my room.

"No! Tell me what's happening!" He demanded.

"No!" I declared, finally getting him out of my room. I could calmly continue terrorising innocent little kids that said that their dad was the owner of Roblox.

I felt bad for Buildermans actual children, having people take away their dad.
Then the chat read: your friend 'IzuCookie' joined the game.
WHY?!WTF?!

"OH MY GOD! IZUMI DON'T JOIN MY GAME YOU BROKE IDIOT!" I screamed across the hallway.

"LEAVE ME ALONE!" He screamed to me.

"Sheesh," I mumbled. I didn't speak to him, he was too rude. He joined my game. That was against sibling code.

I had logged off and was reading my favourite book, A spoonful of Murder, from the book series Murder most Unladylike. I had halfway finished the book when my little brother, Haru, walked in.
"Sissy, they're shouting again," he whispered, tears in his eyes.

"Don't cry, here, you can watch some anime with me," I tried to comfort him, I guess it worked, but he only watched Howls Moving Castle and Spirited Away.

We got some snacks to share and started the movie. He was totally absorbed by Howl and Sophie that he didn't notice me slip away to see Izumi. I knocked on his door. The sound of feet dragging across the floor made me nervous. Izumi came out red eyed. I flung my arms around his neck.
"Don't cry, Izumi, please don't," I whispered in his ear.

"Don't worry, I'm fine!" He said sweetly, stroking my hair, I knew he wasn't alright.

"Me and Haru are watching Howls Moving Castle. And you're joining," I muttered.

"Yes ma'am!" He replied sarcastically.

I dragged him to my room on to find Haru lying on the floor. I looked a him and he got up immediately.
"Izumi! You've came to watch as well!" Haru shouted excitedly.

"Yes I have," Izumi replied. He looked a lot like my dad, black hair, dark blue eyes that looked like the
galaxy. I envied his beauty, all i had was stupid brown hair and brown eyes to match. At least Haru looked cute. I sat down and offered Izumi some pocky. He took it gladly, at least we were alright.

 He took it gladly, at least we were alright

-It was midnight. After I had read Haru a bedtime story, I decided I should go to sleep, after all 8 had to make the most of the last days I had in Korea. I got changed and looked at my Instagram.
Thirty-six notifications.
It was probably people spamming my story, or it was Sakura. I decided to check anyways in case it was something important, like some creators thing. The first thing I noticed was Sakura's profile. Her lovely green hair and green eyes that suited her perfectly and I couldn't forget her iconic pink glasses. I loved her so much (in a friend way) I couldn't help but smile when I saw her.

The next thing I saw was a odd profile, one with a boy with longer than usual black hair, green eyes and a like green cat hoodie on with accents of purple. I studied his face for a few minutes. He looked familiar. I had spoken to him, I knew it!
Miya Chinen..I know him for sure.

He's the one Ryota didn't like. He's the one I stuck up for and lost a friend because of. I don't hate him, actually we used to be partners in cooking. He was pretty funny and knew how to skateboard like me. He loved cats and always wanted to get one, but after he fell out with Ryota, he changed, he didn't talk to anyone. He didn't want to talk about his feelings or do anything, he became cocky and called people "slimes". I guess not having friends took a toll on him.

He's the one person I really wanted to be happy, even more than my parents. He didn't deserve all that trauma. All he did was get good at something, then everyone left him. Including me. I felt really bad, bad for leaving him like that, lonely, vulnerable and stressed. If I saw him again, I knew I was going to become his best friend, him, me and Sakura could be a trio. That was my mission. I knew I could do it!