ꕥ𝗕𝗔𝗖𝗞 𝗛𝗢𝗠𝗘

-Sunlight glittered down on the crystal blue waters of Okinawa

-Sunlight glittered down on the crystal blue waters of Okinawa. Living on an island had its pros and cons. I could go to the beach all the time and it was always perfect weather to do so. But it never snowed, but rain was good enough. The ice cream here is delicious but seagulls might steal your popsicle. But who cares? I was living the life!

I stood on my tip-toes and watched the fish swim and the turtles paddle. I really hoped people remembered me. I knew Sakura would but what about other people, of course. I hoped Miya would remember me, he would if he contacted me. He had changed, I knew he had, the cat loving little boy was now a cocky, arrogant one, that's what I heard.

Just then I felt something warm wrap around my leg, I looked down to my little brother, hugging me. Haru sniffed. His usually messy hair was styled today, but it still looked messy. It was obvious how he felt about leaving Seoul. He loves dad the most. I crouched down to his height and hugged him.

"It's going to be okay," I whispered to him. He nodded and I wiped his tears, Haru ran back to my mother and begged her to get him some ice cream. I was glad he was okay.

I saw my older brother talking to some girl, it looked like they were flirting, I nearly gagged. I just watched, the girl had long pink hair, tied up in pigtails and lovely golden brown eyes, that's his type?! I turned away and just stared at the island beyond me. A gentle breeze blew and the salty sea air that comforted me for so long was back.

Finally, I was well and truly, back home.

-Stepping of the deck, I gazed at my surroundings

-Stepping of the deck, I gazed at my surroundings. The familiar ice cream truck and the moss green palm trees scattered around. I felt like I was on cloud nine. I spotted Haru dragging my mom to get ice cream and Izumi and that girl deep in conversation.

"Yoko! I got you some ice cream!" Haru exclaimed.

"Thank you," I replied, ruffling his hair. He looked much better now that he had got something to eat.

"Kyoko! Who is that?" My mom said, looking over to Izumi.

"Dunno," I answered. She looked over at them, I wonder what she was thinking about. Haru had got me my favourite, a vanilla popsicle. He grinned at me, I grinned back.