chapter 1

3rd person pov 

"Hi everyone it's Diya! Welcome to my channel or welcome back if you're new!" Nadiya exclaimed.

"Wait...sorry! Welcome back to my channel or welcome if you're new! There we go. So in today's video, I will be creating for y'all my dream U23 lineup on FIFA. Then I will be testing out this starting XI. So let's get into it shall we?" Nadiya retried.

Nadiya grabbed her Japanese takeaway and began eating with her chopsticks. 

"Okay wait. Before I start I just figured I'd answer some questions because they've been asked in the comment section of every single video and my dms on Instagram even get flooded with them. So I shall address them." 

As Nadiya was about to begin speaking, she was interrupted my a knock on the door.

"Come in." Nadiya announced.

The door opened to reveal Louisa, a best friend of Nadiya's older sister, Natasha. Nadiya had to stop from laughing once she saw Louisa dressed in a Halloween themed set of footy pyjamas. 

"Hey Loui—What are you wearing?" Nadiya exclaimed.

"I didn't bring any clothes with me, so I went to a thrift store and this was the cheapest thing I could find." Louisa answered.

"Oh-okay. Hold up, DOES IT HAVE WINGS ON THE BACK?" Nadiya burst out laughing.

"Yes shut up. It's supposed to be a bat." Louisa's naturally rosy face got even redder from blushing out of embarrassment.

Nadiya however could barely keep herself from falling out of her gaming chair. However, she managed to regain control of herself.

"Okay, okay I'm fine. But how'd you get in and why?" Nadiya questioned.

"I had a meeting in the city today and the roads are too slippery to get back to Reading safely at this time of night. So I came here and one of your roommates let me in." Louisa explained.

"Oh. Okay! And you can go change into some of my clothes that have just finished in the dryer. Now be gone! I'm trying to film a video!" Nadiya joked.

"Thank youuu Diya. Wait shouldn't you be studying for uni?" Louisa reminded.

"Shush. I was studying for three hours then I got way too bored to retain anything." The twenty year old sheepishly answered.

"Whatever. I'll be getting on the phone now." Louisa announced.

"Say hi to Neymar for me." Nadiya chuckled.

"I was not going to call him! I was going to call Tasha to tell her that I'm not coming home tonight!" Louisa squeaked.

"Sure you were. There's nothing to blush about Louisa! He's your boyfriend!" Nadiya encouraged.

Louisa just huffed. 

Before leaving the room she had her last word, "There's a reason why Natasha and Nathan are the superior Sasakis." 

Nadiya's eyes went wide before scoffing. Yet she couldn't help but giggle at Louisa's shyness. Nadiya was very shy, there was no doubting that. But she was the type who was always shy around new people, but was very comfortable around her friends. Louisa on the other hand, was shy no matter who. 

Nadiya found it funny that someone could actually be more shy than her. When Nadiya was in school, she'd get embarrassed if she raised her hand and got a question wrong. Luckily, aging has aided her escape from shyness. However, if she raised her hand and got a question wrong in uni, there's no doubt she'd grow redder than a fire engine.