Alex Ambrose - The Arrival

June 5 2019

It was eight fifteen a.m as it showed the busy street of Tokyo as people were walking through the streets talking to each other while students were making their way to school. In an apartment shows a man fixing his hoodie jacket as he tied his shoe laces and grabbed his phone and put it in his pocket as he looked at himself in the mirror.

 In an apartment shows a man fixing his hoodie jacket as he tied his shoe laces and grabbed his phone and put it in his pocket as he looked at himself in the mirror

His Name is Alex Ambrose, He is Twenty Six years old and is a photographer. Alex has lived in Tokyo for Four years now and is described as a quiet type.

Alex was gonna walk out of his apartment until he heard a notification from his phone as he pulled his phone and saw a message from Mickie.

Mickie is Alex's girlfriend, They have been dating for three years now and their bond is unbreakable and love each other.

Mickie: Hey Alex!

Alex: Hey Mickie.

Mickie: How are you? Are you doing alright?

Alex: I'm alright and everything is alright.

Mickie: That's good to hear, I'm doing alright too. I'm just at my hotel in New York.

Alex: That's nice. What time does the show start?

Mickie: It starts at Nine p.m.

Alex: I see, Good luck.

Mickie: Thanks

Alex: No Problem.

Mickie: I miss you love.

Alex: I miss you too.

Mickie: How have you been doing since your brother's passing?

Alex looked at the text as he sighed to himself, His Brother passed away two months ago and he decided to go to his house to take some of his belongings that was a memory of them.

Alex: I miss him.

Mickie: I'm sorry Alex, Remember I'm always here for you.

Alex: Thanks, I love you Mickie.

Mickie: I love you too.

Alex: Sorry I gotta go now, I'll text you later, Good luck on your show.

Mickie: Thanks, Take care of yourself and see you soon.

Alex texted her bye as he put his phone back in his pocket. He exited the apartment as he continued making his way to the elevator as he entered it and clicked on the ground floor button as it went down.