Courtney Marshall - Presences

May 10 2018. (One Year Ago)

The Time was Twelve Thirty three p.m, Courtney was sitting in her room reading some books as she closed a book and began walking around the house as she was smiling to herself.

m, Courtney was sitting in her room reading some books as she closed a book and began walking around the house as she was smiling to herself

Courtney Marshall is a nurse in Tokyo for the last three years along with her boyfriend.

Recently Both Tyson and Courtney moved to the Saeki House three weeks ago and so far their lives have been normal although they do hear strange sounds such as a cat hissing or footsteps. They even investigated the house and so far found nothing.

Courtney let out a yawn as she went downstairs to grab a orange juice in the kitchen until she heard something as she decided to investigate it.

Courtney slide open the door to the backyard as she noticed a cat staring at her as she was gonna walk towards it until the cat hissed at her and ran away as Courtney sighed to herself.

Courtney: That Cat really creeps me out sometimes.

Suddenly she heard a knock on the main door as she ran towards it and opened the door as she saw who it was.

Tyson Smith is a Youtuber and Courtney's Boyfriend. They have been dating for three years. Both of them first met in a cafe and ever since then both of them were in love, After a couple of weeks of them going on a few dates and more. Courtney told her feelings about him to which Tyson said the same thing and shared a hug.

Tyson: Hey Courtney, How are you?

Courtney hugged Tyson as he had a huge smile on his face before he hugged her back as she spoke to him.

Courtney: I'm doing alright. What about you?

Tyson: I'm doing alright too. I just got done doing a vlog and now I'm gonna edit the video.

Courtney: Awesome. Do I help you?

Tyson: It's alright, I got this.

Courtney: If you say so.

Tyson smiled at her and kissed her on her forehead as he went upstairs to his room as Courtney decided to go to the bathroom to brush her teeth and fix her hair.