Jack Ryan - Revelations

June 9 2019

The Time was Six twenty one a.m, Jack was awake as he was working on his laptop as Jessica was asleep. Jack was drinking some coffee as he was fixing his jacket until he heard a knock on the door as he was confused.

Jack: I wonder who that could be?

He closed the laptop and got up as he was stretching out before he continued making his way towards the main door as he opened the door and saw Alex looking at him.

Jack: Alex Ambrose.

Alex: Ummm, How do you know my name?

Jack: Your brother lived in the Saeki House two months ago and passed away.

Alex: Yeah. . . .

Jack: Come in, We can talk more about this house.

Alex nodded as he entered the apartment and sat down on the couch as Jack gave him coffee as he took the cup and began drinking it as Jack was also drinking some coffee.

Jack: How are you feeling?

Alex: To be honest, I'm not feeling well. I've been having hallucinations and I couldn't sleep well.

Jack: Kayako is trying to break your sanity.

Alex: I know that. What's the reason behind all of this? Why did Kayako's Husband killed her and her son?

Jack: Jealousy. . . . *Sighs* And Because of this, Kayako is a vengeful spirit who will kill anyone who entered this house.

Alex: Is there any way to stop all this?

Jack: Eason said there is no way to stop the curse. . . . However there is a way to stop all of this

Alex: What is it?

Jack: There is a exorcist name Nakagawa Kawamata who is known to communicating with spirits and performing rituals. She is also Kayako's Mother.

Alex: Are you sure she can put an end to this curse?

Jack: I hope so. Too many people have died and if this continues on, The Curse gets even stronger.

Alex: Great.

Jack: We should go right now.

Alex: Your right, There's no time left.

Jack nodded as he grabbed his jacket and texted Jessica before both of them exited the apartment and got inside the car as Jack started the engine and began driving towards Nakagawa's house.

Three hours later

Jessica woke up as she was feeling refreshed and energetic to start the day. She immediately got out of bed and noticed Jack wasn't around as she was calling his name but no response was heard.

Jessica: Jack! Where are you?

She continued looking around and noticed he wasn't at the house as she grabbed her phone and saw a text from Jack saying that He went outside for sometime and will come back later.

Jessica: Oh I hope he's doing alright.

She decided to take a shower and change into her casual attire as she was sitting at the couch looking through some pictures of her and Jack as she smiled at them.

She continued looking at the pictures until she heard a loud sound in one room which immediately made her jump as she was worried.

Jessica immediately got up from the couch and walked towards the room as she opened it and saw a room where Jack was developing some pictures as she looked around the room and found nothing.