1. Aɴᴏᴛʜᴇʀ ᴍᴏɴsᴛᴇʀ

We always have to kill monsters from malivore  like don't they ever take a break  for gods sake . they only come for Landon my sisters boyfriend I mean he's a nice guy don't get me wrong . But this monster crap is just getting worse day by day . always trying to save someones life or split up and look for clues or something Like a Scooby Doo gang That's how I always felt anyway and if my sister hope wasn't such a attention seeker maybe it would be easier . 
We were all on our way to trap the monster then destroy it .

" so how do we kill this monster again?" Clair asked her sister " well the book said to stabbed it on the shoulder which should be easy " Hope said
" so after we kill this monster then what ?" I asked  " we wait for another monster until we figure out how to get rid of malivore " she said
As we got to the destination we saw Lizzie and Josie and mg there to as well . " alright let's just get this over with " Lizzie said Josie lift the spell so the monster can move freely. Then Hope tried to stabbed it in the shoulder but the monster swung her against a tree so I took the opportunity to fight it  and stabbed it in its shoulder .then after that I felt a sharp pain on my side it had  also stabbed me but good thing it disappeared. After that mess " you ok sis ?" I asked she nodded but kinda disappointed she didn't save the day  like she always dose . " omg Clair you ok your bleeding !" Josie said  then Hope came to me " we need to heal you quickly come on " she said as she puts an arm around me as we all walked back to the school .
After I was healed  I decided  to go talk to Hope

" are you mad because you didn't save the day " I teased Hope chuckled as she puts down her paint brush  ." No I'm actually proud of you and glad that your ok " she said as she hugged me  then we sat down . " I did save the day didn't I " I  said " yeah " she said " hey  I wanna give you something " she said  Hope gave me a necklace " is this what I think it is ?" I said " Aunt Rebekah told me to give it to you " will you ?" I asked as I put my hair up she put the necklace on me . " now we're like some kind of sister due o or something by saving these peoples life " I said hope nodded " yeah we are the most powerful people here" we both smiled.

" hey sis " I said hope turned to face me " what would happen if we ever activated our vampire side " Hope didn't know what to say " I'm not sure what would happen  to be honest " then she looked at the clock " I'm sorry sis I would love to talk some more but I promised Landon I would come see him " she said I nodded understanding " it's ok go get em " we both smiled as she left the room . I went over to my bed  for a few minutes but I felt something was just not right .

So I tried my best I might change it  I'm not sure yet I tried if anyone got any ideas or anything for the next chapter let me know :). Thanks for read chapter 2 coming soon.
And I will try to make  longer chapters .