8. 𝑊ℎ𝑎𝑡 ℎ𝑎𝑣𝑒 𝑖 𝑑𝑜𝑛𝑒

Nᴇᴠᴇʀ ᴋɪss ʏᴏᴜʀ ᴇɴᴇᴍʏ

Hope and Landon are talking again so that's good for her . I was walking down to the cellar where Clark was Hope and him and Landon were talking . " I promised father I will get the job done so " Clark said Landon took a few steps forward " what dose he want you to do ? And I will not ask again!" Landon said  " always the favorite son and not me he wants you not me !" Clark said " looks like someone has daddy issues?" I said  as I crossed my arms . Of course he smiled at my comment but didn't say anything.  After they all had talked to clark they left so I decided to try to get some info . I walked towards the cellar " why don't you go with your squad?" He asked " I'm in no squad I help them sometimes but I like to do things on my own ". I said with a small smile.  " why do you want to help your dad if he messes it up all the time ?" I asked . He looked over at me " because It was my only way of freedom Clair I would do anything for freedom " he said as he stood and walked towards me . " I want to change Clair I want to but it's like I can't?" He said  " you can change clark you just have to try " I said . " your right  Clair  maybe I could start by helping y'all with with destroying my father? He always screws me over by putting me back in malivore" he said

Clair didn't know to believe him or not but she gave in anyway. " fine but you have to prove to me that I can trust you !" She said Clark was impressed that she actually believed him " to easy  poor girl don't know what she had done by believing in me that I would change " he thought to himself  so Clark smiled " we have a deal Mrs Mikaelson " he said Clair had second thoughts she had a bad feeling then she looked up at him then at the door . She opened it then backed away  Clark came out " finally took you long enough " he said .  He was about to leave she grabbed his arm and looked him in the eyes and said " don't make me regret this clark ! I'm trusting you " She said then walked off .Clark felt a little guilty but pushed it aside like it was nothing like he said he would do anything for freedom. Even if he have to convince everyone he is good deep down he wants to change but in reality he just wants his dad to be proud  .

We were all in the library " are you crazy Clair ! He's bad news " Alaric said " what were you thinking! Clair he could do his evil plan  right now and we won't be prepared and you said he's trying to change well i don't believe you or him! " Landon said .  "  this is why your not on our squad team because you can't agree with our plans and you just do your own thing and mess it all up your putting us in danger " Hope said . Oh I was so angry now " well sis you like to do things your way and y'all don't agree on one thing like a team you just sit here and order people what to do and not here their opinion on what their they think y'all could do ! So don't blame this on me if your the one doing it too !" I said as I stormed off   Outside. I didn't realize Clark had followed me .
I looked at him then back towards the lake " what do you want clark !" I said wanting to be alone.

He sat down beside me  " how did I become the bad guy?" I said . " I can tell you all about being the bad guy " he said  I chuckled " why did you follow me ?" I asked  " looked like you needed someone to talk to " he said . I looked at the water " was your sister always like that?" He asked " like what ?" I said . " so controlling " he said " not always but most of the time yes " I said . " are still going to help us destroy malivore once and for all ?" I asked as I looked at him . " of course I said I would didn't I ?" He said a part of me didn't want to believe him but a part of me did . We talked for a while then we  headed back to the school. As I got to my door I turned to face him " thanks for the talk I needed someone to talk " I said with a small smile. " anytime " he said then it was silenced and the next thing happened that I didn't expect. He kissed me  I was shocked at first but I also kissed him back do I have feelings for the Enemy ?.  My feelings for Clark were confusing me should I have feelings for him ? , is it right ?. 
We stopped " goodnight clark " that was all I could say as I closed my door .  What just happened I thought to myself I just kissed Clark the enemy . The scene was playing over and over in my head as I laid down trying to sleep .
What are we gonna do now ?
But yet again he said he would do anything to get his freedom could he just be using me for his plan ? That can't be true  right ? I thought .

They don't know what's about to come next .

I tried and I did it so what did y'all think?.
Sorry if it's short I may add some things to this maybe or redo this chapter I haven't decided yet .