10. Nᴏᴛ sᴏ ʟᴀɴᴅᴏɴ

It's been 3 months and Landon has still been acting weird. And Josie and the super squad was on it trying to figure out what could be wrong with Landon.

Meanwhile in malivore
Landon woke up in a dark place which he has been here before. " just my luck CLARK! I know your in here !" He yelled but nothing had came or said anything back . He felt like he was walking down a path that never ends . Until he found a door he thought he was free but malivore wouldn't let him go free that easily.

He walked in a ice cream shop it looked like then he saw all the people staring at him . He closed the door then he saw the necromancer " Landon Kirby didn't know you would be here " he said as he gave the girl her ice cream.

" yeah so have I " he said as he walked over to the necromancer . " you chained up there I see " he says " yeah malivore put me here I've been here for a while " he said .

" how about we make a deal Kirby we help each other out of here starting with these chains ?" He said . Landon shook his head " no I'm not trusting ever again so why should I change my mind and do it this time ?" He said .

The necromancer smiled " well you do wanna get home to Hope and your friends don't you ?" He said  Landon nodded " yeah I do " he said . " then help me Landon and I will help you ?" He said with a small grin totally not gonna help Landon but use him  for freedom.

" I don't know I have a bad feeling but maybe because it's just that I'm in this place . " he said
Then monsters came in from the freezer and attacked them mostly Landon.
Landon had hit one in the face and kicked another and stabbed the other with a chair .

After they were all dead the necromancer was free from his chains . Impossible Landon thought " well thank you my boy I must be on my way now " he said as he knocked Landon out and chained him up. But the necromancer was still trying to get the freezer open but it wouldn't . Landon woke up realize what had happened " really " he said

" I'm sorry but I will do anything to get out of here boy we'll see ya .... Never " he said as he got the freezer open . Just before he's about to jump in Landon came over there and pulled him back . They kept fighting for a minute until Landon knocked him out .

" your end not mine " he said as his chains came off and puts them back on the necromancer . Landon opened the freezer and saw light down below so he got in and closed the freezer.

Back at the Salvatore school

Landon/ malivore and Clair were in the library
Landon was looking through the books . " hmm this would do " he said as he sat down " what creature is that may I ask ?" She said .
" you ok are you thinking that another monster will come because it won't I promise " she said . But Landon/ malivore thought she could be useful. " I'm fine but I was wondering if you could help me ?" He said " um ok but with what " she said.
" a locator spell to find someone if you don't mind " he said as he closed his book .

" it's not that I don't mind but Hope should do it " she said . Landon/ malivore looked around and had stabbed Clair on her hand with a fork . She flinched " Landon what are you doing..... " then she realized something that this was not Landon. " your not Landon are you ?" She asked. He smiled " took you long enough the others may think I'm just acting weird but you are the smart one ."

" so will you help me or not " he asked
Clair looked like she didn't have a choice right now who knows what he could do.
" fine I will help you as long as you don't hurt anyone do you understand!" She said .
He stabbed her hand harder " you don't tell me what to do understand Tribrid your not a full tribrid so you can't stop me now can you ?" He said .

She wish she could just knock him out right now it didn't matter if malivore was in Landons body or not .  he took the fork out and they went to go do this locater spell .

" so who are we actually looking for may I ask ?" She said as she got everything ready . " a old friend of mine that helped me a lot that's all you need to know " he said ." Ok do you have something of hers ?" She asked he nodded and handed it to her and began the spell . " she must of made sure that no one will find her " she said . " I guess I will just have to find her myself " he said as he left well that went well Clair thought.

Super squad pov

" hey guys we need to find Landon he's not him trust me " Clair said " what do you mean he's not Landon?" Mg asked . " he's malivore I don't know how but he was looking for someone but he didn't say who it was a old friend of his " Clair said . " ok first I can be bait to lure Landon in and you guys be prepared and do what y'all do .and Josie can you get me some kind of tea that would help " Hope said Josie nodded. " and Clair thank you for telling us can you help me get Landon back from where ever he is ?" Hope asked .

" yeah I will " Clair said with a small smile then they went there separate ways . Time to find malivore and end this once and for all .

Hope and Landons pov

Landon came back to the school later that night
Hope was waiting for him .  " hey Where have you been ? I've been worried " she said trying to keep up the act . He hugged her " I'm fine hope I just needed some fresh air that's all " he said .

" well since your here come with me I have a surprise for you !" She said as she grabbed Landons hand . " um ok " he said they walked into the gym it was decorated . " um wow this is um .... Wow " he said as they sat down . " I even have your favorite foods and something to drink . " thank you hope I will make it up to you " he said as he ate and then took a sip out of the cup . This has to work Hope thought she smiled " so what's this for ?" He asked " the tea do you not trust me hope ?" He asked . " it's not that Landon it's just that .... " before she could finish.

" y'all new all along thanks to your sister I'm not that dum Hope !" He said . Even tho he had drank the tea Clair thought Josie came out and so did Lizzie and we all knocked Landon out .

Mg and theme came in to bring him down to the cellar.

Let's just hope he's easier to get answers out of him .