What are your headcanons?

Hi, sorry I haven't posted here in a while, just been busy with the other story. But don't worry, I have a chapter (actually two), written, so just bear with me.

So, in the meantime, I want to ask you all. (Yes, I did make this question on my profile. Just wanted to give a few more people the opportunity to share.)

What are your headcanons about my characters?

This can be any of them. Drago (technically isn't mine but, you get it), Ruby, Frida, Freya, Heather, Sigrid, etc.

It can also be about the relationships. Frida and Freya, Frida and Heather, Ruby and Drago, Grimmel and Sigrid, etc.

It can also be (if you want), about what they do... In private. But if you do that, it might be a good option to write a comment and then answer that one in case people don't want to read it. Just for everyone's safety and enjoyment.

The headcanons can also be what you think my characters like and dislike, all of it. I want to know what you think. The head anon can be about anything.

But yeah. I am curious to know your headcanons about them. I want to know what you think and how different you see them from how I see them.

Hope you have a wonderful day/night/evening, forwards. I am excited to read your comments. Love you all❤💖❤💖❤💖❤💖❤💖