Three.

➶ 。˚ ° ➶ 。˚➶ 。˚ ➶ 。˚ ➶ 。˚ 
(𝐑𝐔𝐍)
CHAPTER THREE
 -----▹ 

Iskra was wondering again how she always finds herself in such interesting situations

Iskra was wondering again how she always finds herself in such interesting situations. "I'm Kate Bishop." the brunette answered still gasping for air. "You're a kid," Clint said briefly glancing at his niece, "My God." he sighed backing up a bit looking in the direction that he and Iskra fought, "How did you get the suit?" Iskra finally stepped in, observing the gasping girl, although the two of them had to be close in age, Kate still had a certain innocence to her that Iskra hadn't had in so long. 

Kate was still gasping, as the sound of sirens got closer to them, "Look, we have to get out of here." Clint interrupted, "It's not safe for you to be in this, do you live near here?" Clint questioned, "uhh... yeah I live just" she started, "Ok." 

Kate continued to stutter as Clint handed her the bag from off the ground, "Are you ok?" Clint asked, "I'm really fine I..." she said breathlessly, "You good to Iz?" he asked turning back towards his niece, Iskra gave me a half hazardous thumbs up. 

"Ok, come on let's go." He said helping Kate, "I saw a dead body... back there." she said still in shock, "It was...it was a first." Iskra gently took the bag from Kate, "It's ok." she said quietly, "We'll talk when we get there." Clint said. 

"So, where'd you learn to fight?" Clint asked breaking the silence after a while, "I uh, started taking martial arts when I was five." Kate answered, and Iskra nodded, "Wow. So like a year ago?" Clint asked sarcastically, Iskra swatted him in the arm, "Don't be mean." Iskra scolded. 

Iskra and Clint were constantly scanning their surroundings, "Are...Are you assessing threats? Is that what you're doing?" Kate asked, noticing their body language. "Something like that." Clint responded, Iskra, rolled her eyes, "Looking over your shoulder should become second nature, pretty eyes." 

Clint sighed at Iskra's statement, "You're just constantly looking for things that are suspicious or weird?" she inquired, "Uh-huh." Clint replied, "Overparonia is part of the job." Iskra said with a shrug. "Just so you know I'm not a total beginner, I...I was a little overwhelmed, but I held my own with those douchebags." she started, "It's right here." Kate said motioning towards the door, "Um, some people have actually called me the world's greatest archer."  the exhaustion was starting to creep back up on Iskra, "Yeah? Are you one of those people?" Clint asked, Kate's face was briefly shocked, "Well o-one of them is. Yes." she replied with a bit of a stutter, "That's wonderful. Yeah." Clint said sarcastically, "Open the door, please." he told her.

Kate stepped inside, and Clint held the door open for Iskra, he closed the door with a sigh briefly hitting his head against the glass. Kate entered the apartment first, switching on the lights, the first thing Iskra noticed was the whining dog, it was very cute. "Some guard dog you've got there," Clint said locking the door behind them. "Oh, he's uh not my dog," she said, setting down her stuff,  "Nice place, for a kid." Clint said looking around, "Yeah, I inherited it." she said, "What are you, 18?" he asked, Iskra knew she had to be at least twenty but chose not to comment, "I'm twenty-two." she corrected, "yeah, same thing."  Clint stated, Iskra rolled her eyes.

"So wanna get that vest off so we can get going?" Clint asked, "Yeah." Kate grabbed her bag, "Yeah, I'll be right there." she said, Iskra walked over flopping down on her couch, "totally cool, just stay cool." kate whispered to herself walking away. "The Hawkeye is in my place."

"You alright?" Clint asked, Iskra, sighed, "It's been a long day." she answered, he decided not to comment on the blonde's red-rimmed eyes or clear exhaustion, after looking his niece over for a few more moments he looked away, "So, where'd you get the suit?" there was some shuffling around, "Black market auction." Kate answered, almost too casually, "And you bought it?" Clint asked a little bit skeptical, "No. Not exactly" she replied, "Uh-huh." he said already figuring that.  

"So what all did you do in this suit?" he asked, Iskra at this point was practically asleep on Kate's couch, "I beat some guys up, saved a dog. Some light B and E." she said, Clint was shaking his head, "Jesus," he mumbled to himself,  "A twenty-two-year-old vigilante." Kate was still shuffling around, as Clint scanned around the apartment.

"Shouldn't you be in school?" Clint asked, Kate, scoffed, "Funny you should ask." she walked out in a purple crewneck and matching sweatpants, holding a bow in one hand and the suit in the other. "So uh, now that I've answered some of your questions, I have so many for you, uh starting with, Can you sign my bow?" she asked with a small smile, "I'm not done yet." he said, "But when you are can you sign it? You're uh kind of my favorite Avenger." he kind of dismissed the statement, "Are you ok? By the way?" he asked, and Iskra had gotten off of her place on the couch feeling something was wrong in the air.

"Oh, I'm good. Oh yeah, no I'm fine. You should see the other guys." she rushed out a smile on her face, which Iskra definitely did not find cute in the slightest bit. "I did. Tracksuit Mafia." Clint said, "Wait, that's seriously their name?" Iskra asked, finding the name extremely dumb and bland, "That's a little on the nose don't you think?" Kate added, and he just stared at the two of them for a minute.

"Do you think they're the ones that killed, My mom's fiance's uncle?" Kate asked, "You're Mom's fiance's uncle?" Clint asked eyebrows raised, "Armand the third." she stated, he looked at Kate with his eyebrows raised in question, "Of at least seven." she added, he shook his head shrugging, "I...I do not know." Kate hummed shifting her gaze down towards her feet. 

"But what I need to know is if anyone saw your face?" he asked, and Iskra nodded looking at the brunette in question, "No, nope kept the mask on like a pro." Iskra didn't really follow the rest of their conversation as she took a closer look at the various medals and trophies, that was until she heard a yell from outside, "Hey Kate Bishop." They all turned to the window, Kate turning back around guiltily, "And my name is on the buzzer."