Ten.

➶ 。˚ ° ➶ 。˚➶ 。˚ ➶ 。˚ ➶ 。˚
(𝐑𝐔𝐍)
CHAPTER TEN -----▹ 

➶ 。˚ ° ➶ 。˚➶ 。˚ ➶ 。˚ ➶ 。˚(𝐑𝐔𝐍)CHAPTER TEN -----▹ 

It was chaos. absolute chaos. At this moment Iskra really wishes she still had Natasha to train with every day, because then she would've still been actively learning and growing in combat style but instead, here she was struggling majorly. 

The place being an abandoned warehouse, made it very maze-like, she silently crept through, the maze of shelves, hoping that Clint had some sort of plan here. Well, if he didn't she would just have to come up with her own, noticing that they had split up in the shelves, she used her powers to distract them throwing stuff off the shelves that were halfway across the room. Iskra silently hoped that wasn't where Clint had gone. 

"What was that, bro?" Thomas exclaimed as another toy floated through the air, landing on the ground in front of him, "Must be a ghost, bro." one of the others said. Iskra rolled her eyes still quietly creeping through the different shelves. 

Clint brought all the attention to himself as he jumped up on top of a few of the shelves, Iskra took this chance to run on the outside of the shelves,  the tracksuit mafia seemed to be made up of idiots as they struggled to get out of the shelves. Silently running around the corner, she came across, Clint fighting against the woman in charge, she really was kicking his ass, Maya had kicked him in the head, causing his hearing aid to fall out, and him to be frozen on the ground briefly. 

Clint began to stand up and Maya was about to kick him into the pole when her foot got caught mid-air, her head snapped in Iskra's direction in confusion when the witch sent her flying backward. 

Clint sent his niece a quick look of gratitude before continuing in the direction away from Maya and the Tracksuit Mafia. Maya recovered fairly quickly coming after Iskra now,  the blonde sent blast after blast but Maya was very good at avoiding each blow, and Iskra was starting to think she would be better off running, so she did.

Kate was busy trying to escape from the duct tape, using her teeth to try and rip it, "Hey, hey, hey!" Kazi yelled catching onto the brunette's actions, "You're not going anywhere." he said, but then the sound of crashing from Clint and Maya's fight stole away his attention. 

Clint knocked the bow out of Maya's hands, using his own to shoot at either side of her briefly pinning her to the wall. Seeing two other men in red tracksuits make his way toward him he jumped shooting an arrow, with might he say perfect aim ripping apart the duct tape between Kate's hands. He landed in a ball pit, using that to his advantage, he dove underneath the surface, timing it so he could stab the two men in the hands. 

Kate gasped quickly moving into action, She disarmed Kazi and began fighting a few others, she threw a quick punch at Kazi grabbing a grocery kart and slammed it into his knees, managing to catch another guy into it. Kate went into a slide, swinging around one of the pillars sweeping a guy's feet out from underneath of them.

Iskra was fighting off a few men at a time, hitting them with blasts of energy since she still had yet to recover her gun. Strands of blonde hair whipped against her face, she was eerily aware of her heavy breathing and every small movement going on around her, she was becoming more drained by the second, she wasn't used to using her powers this much, she hadn't used them in a battle in so long. 

At this point, Iskra wasn't even sure if her plan was going to work, but she knew if she didn't try something, they would never make it out of here, she put all her energy into sending a blast of purple energy that wiped out most of the people in the building, knocking the wind out of most of them.

Once everyone was preoccupied, they made a run for the exit, "My hearing aid's smashed. Come one, we've got to go." Clint said ushering the two of them out of the exit, "But that girl still has my bow." Kate said breathlessly, "No time to get it." Iskra said breathing deeply between each word, there was still a knife sticking out of her leg.

"We need a car." Clint stated, Kate stopped in front of a car, "Oh can we take this one?" she asked, "Kate, he can't hear us." Iskra started motioning for Kate to follow her.  "Let's go!" Clint called out, to them already hot wiring the car, "Yes boss." Kate muttered, "Get over here, I need you to drive." Clint said to Kate, "What? I don't know how to drive." Kate replied, "You don't know how to drive?" Iskra asked her in a bit of disbelief, "Come over here." Clint said again, "You drive." Kate said to Iskra, who shook her head, after the car chase with Yelena and her mom, she established she never wanted to be driving in one of those. 

"Come over here." Clint said again, "No. You drive, I shoot." She said with exaggerated hand motions. "I'm not hearing you. You drive. Okay?" Clint replied, also using hand motions,  Just then people burst through the door, "We have to go! Come on get in!" Iskra said to Kate, just a bullet shattered the window of Kate's door.

Another Bullet pierced the back windshield, shattering it, Iskra yelped ducking down already feeling shards of glass covering her. "How many we got?" Clint asked, "Four!" Kate exclaimed, holding up four fingers.

One of the large trucks, presumably holding people in the back, raced to get in front of them, and sure enough, the back opened revealing four men in red tracksuits. Clint jerked the wheel turning them away from the truck, and Kate reached back for the quiver, "Wait. wait. wait. We're out of regular arrows." he said, "What do you mean we're... Oh, My God Trick Arrows!" he began sitting through them, "Definitely not this one," he slid in the back seat near Iskra, "Alright, you don't have to say definitely like that." Kate said, "Not this one. This is too dangerous." He said handing arrows back to Iskra, "Why don't you label these?" Iskra asked, "This one fine?" Kate asked, "I'm using this one." Kate started grabbing an arrow, "Hey be careful," Clint started, "I was born careful." Kate stated, "That should be your catchphrase." Iskra shrugged, "They're not regular arrows. 

Kate stood up out of the window and drew back the arrow, aiming it at the cars behind them, trying to decide which one to shoot, looking out the back windshield, Iskra saw the arrow hit the car and some kind of purple goo, grew over the windshield. She poked her head in the car, "Playdough arrow?" She questioned, "Hit their wheels with the putty arrow." Clint instructed, "Oh great idea. I'll do that as soon as you label these damn things." Kate said picking another random arrow.  

The car swerved back and forth and Kate stuck her head back in, "You know this would be a lot easier if we were facing.."Clint cut her off, "It'd be easier if we were facing the other way."  Kate began speaking again, "Yeah just uh...Hey, we're communicating." she said, "Wow, yes, ok let's focus on the douchebags in pajamas  who are gaining on us." Iskra said, attempting to send a spark of energy at one of the tires but not much happened since she was too drained.

He swerved the car around it was a miracle that Kate didn't fall out the side, She shot the car with an arrow, that exploded. Iskra's eyes widened, "It's Budapest all over again." she said under her breath, obviously pronouncing it Budpeshhht. "Holy Shi-" Kate started and was cut off as the truck flipped over on its side, One of the wheels bounced off crashing into their windshield.

Kate ducked her head back in, "There are FOUR arrows more dangerous than that one?!" She exclaimed, "What!" Iskra exclaimed.

TO BE CONTINUED...