Eleven.

➶ 。˚ ° ➶ 。˚➶ 。˚ ➶ 。˚ ➶ 。˚
(𝐑𝐔𝐍)
CHAPTER ELEVEN -----▹ 

➶ 。˚ ° ➶ 。˚➶ 。˚ ➶ 。˚ ➶ 。˚(𝐑𝐔𝐍)CHAPTER ELEVEN -----▹ 

Kate ducked her head back in, "There are FOUR arrows more dangerous than that one?!" She exclaimed, "What!" Iskra exclaimed.

The cars were gaining on them, Maya ran into a car that ran into them, and Kate shot another arrow, that stuck to the windshield in front of them. "A plunger arrow. What is the trick? That it's completely useless?" Kate asked, a little outdone. 

The guy in the car facing them pulled out a gun and Clint swerved the car so that it went through the gates of a Christmas tree place, Some people yelled in their direction, "Merry Christmas!" Kate called out awkwardly. Iskra was trying to avoid getting hit in the head by the trees. 

Kate drew another arrow, "Please be a good one, Please be a good one," She said to herself releasing it, it was a net arrow, it gathered all of the trees around the car, slowing the car chasing them down. 

"What the hell is that one called?" Kate exclaimed holding on to the car, "Sorry Santa." Clint said as he ran over a Santa inflatable. "Kate," Clint said, grabbing her attention, he handed her two arrows, "Here, acid arrows. Drop the stoplights," he instructed, so she did.

They drove onto a bridge, and Maya was gaining on them, she drove up beside them running into them repeatedly, "Kate get in." Clint said as she ducked back in, sliding into the seat next to Iskra, "You ok?" Iskra asked, and Kate just shrugged breathlessly.

The guy in the passenger seat was fighting with Clint over a gun, and Kate spotted her bow through the smashed window and leaned across Iskra, practically sitting in the blonde's lap, "I'll take that, Thank you." she said, as Kate moved off of Iskra's lap, the blonde raised an eyebrow at her, "You could've just asked me to get it." Kate shrugged, "No time." 

She reached back out the window across Iskra once more shooting an arrow at the inside of their car, it was some kind of purple smoke. The car swerved back in forth, coming to a halt, "And the challenger gets totaled anyway." Clint said shaking his head. Kate began to Climb back up into the passenger seat almost kicking Iskra in the face several times, "Now I really can't see." Clint said, pushing away Kate's legs. 

"Wait..Hang on hang on he said swerving the car to a stop, a little girl stared at them through the window driving away.  The three of them began to get out of the car, Kate and Clint armed with bows, and Iskra fighting against herself to get her powers to resurface. "What is he doing?" Kate asked looking at the cars that were driving towards them at an alarming rate, "He's gonna crash into us." Clint said Kate and Iskra claimed up on top of the windshield.

"Here, take out that truck, aim high, bring the arrow down on him." Clint instructed, "I don't really know what the plan is, this is a normal arrow." Kate said, drawing the arrow back. "I have no idea what you're saying, just gonna assume you're on board," Clint said, drawing back his own arrow, "On my mark. Ready?" he asked, "Shoot up!" 

Kate shot the arrow, and it drifted through the air before sizing up majorly and crashing into the back of the truck, causing it basically explode.  "That was amazing!" Kate exclaimed, and Iskra briefly sent a blow of energy in that general direction, just an extra precaution.

"Take this, cover me." Clint said handing her an arrow, "A USB arrow? What am I supposed to do with this?" she asked, and Iskra shrugged, She drew it back, "God, I hope he's got a dongle arrow to make this thing useful." she said mostly to herself. 

Clint ran up grabbing the suction arrow from the windshield, and they began shooting, "Don't move!" Kate called out, walking forward, with the arrow drawn. Maya stopped the men holding her arm out, "You do not want to see what this arrow does." Kate stated, "Trust me." Clint ran back towards them, she shot it, and it bounced off of Thomas, and some of them exclaimed.

"Suka!" Thomas exclaimed in Russian, "follow me."Clint said, and Iskra and Kate followed him, as he jumped off the bridge, he shot the arrow, and the three of them held onto the bow sliding on top of a moving train. They laid flat against the top of the train, "Now I get the whole plunger arrow thing!" Kate said.

They finally were able to sit inside of the metro, they all sighed, they all breathlessly sat there, "Oh, we gotta walk the dog." Kate said, eyes wide, "You're not wrong." Clint paused, "He's been cooped up all day." Kate said, "Not quite sure how long a dog can-" "Call yourself one of the world's greatest archers." Clint continued. Kate looked over to him in shock, "Oh my god, you really think so?" She asked, and Iskra chose not to comment on the fact that he can't hear her, just smiling at the "Conversation"

"I won't lie, I...I wasn't sure how I'd do under all that pressure." Kate said, "Probably should walk the dog. Don't you think?" Clint asked, Iskra, found Kate's awkward smile adorable, holding back a small laugh, "Been cooped up all day." Clint finished, and Kate chuckled. 

Soon Kate turned towards Iskra starting a new conversation, "You said something about Budapest earlier, what was that about?" Kate asked, Iskra, looked down, "Oh. um, before the blip, when I was on the run from the government with my mom, we ran into a bit of her past and ended up in this car chase..."

"Oh shit. He's back." Yelena said seeing the tank with the taskmaster inside, "What?" the fifteen-year-old Iskra exclaimed, the taskmaster plowed through the cars gaining on them, soon the taskmaster stood up pulling out a bow, just like Clint Barton's, Natasha spotted it in the mirror, "Put your seatbelts on." She instructed both of them, "You're such a mom." Yelena groaned, following instructions anyways.

The arrow was released gliding under the car, before exploding, sending the car flying through the air, landing back on top of the tank flipping over several other cars before sliding the entire way into the subway station. Natasha was the first one to crawl out of the car dragging Iskra and Yelena out, "Natasha, no. I think I'm bleeding, I think..."

"Now that is some serious spy movie shit." Kate stated, "Yes indeed." Iskra replied adjusting her ponytail.