Remember (Edited)

Ga Eul's pov

My maids were asleep so I cleaned myself up. I looked in the mirror. Scratches and redness were all over my face I couldn't help but cry. But why should I be? Baekhyun suffered the most... I fill the tub with hit water. Thank god, litterally. Hyojin didn't rape me. I'm still grossed out though...

I recall all of those scenes that just happend. I sigh. I just wish that evrything would go away and me and Baekhyun and everybody else just be normal. I cry once again. I feel bad for leaving him alone like that. Tomorrow is summer break. And im leaving for America for 2 weeks. When I come back, i'll be moving into my new appartment. I'm cleaned and removed all of the marks of what happend this night.

I took a long time for me to sleep. Good bye Byun Baekhyun. Thanks for being my friend.

Baekhyun's pov

Ugh, my brother helps me repair, again. "Seriously, Baekkie. I'm glad you sortted this out but you really need to stop getting yourself in deep s***!"

I chuckle "Yes, but i'm no longer going to be a gangster."

"Really? Is it because of this Ga Eul girl?"

"Wah, hyung, you're a mind reader!" I say sarcastically, "No shit!" All of a sudden, my heart sinks

"Ah, I knew you loved her. I don't think the time is just right yet. Just give her some air and then I think the storm will pass."

I nod. "I don't understand. We both like each other but she wants to deny it! She keeps avoiding me for no reason!"

"Well, you can't force her to love you. I heard she is going to America for the summer."

I shrug it off, "I think it is best just to think about it and give it air."

Hyung pats my head, "That's the spirit! Good boy!"

I swat his arm and kick his leg, "Yah! Shut up! You.... You... You son of a b****!"

Baekmin just laughs, "Ah... My dongsaeng can't find the right words...."

I roll my eyes. Deep down inside, I want to see her at the airport tomorrow...

Ga Eul's pov

"Miss, here is your luggage. Have a safe and wonderful trip!" My maids tell me

I smile and step into the car. I'm still aching and longing for his smile and laughter. If I crawl back, then i'll be a hypocrite.

Just when boarding the plane, my name was being screamed. I instanly know that it was him. But I walked on.

This two weeks shall be my heaven.

Once again, goodbye Baekhyun. I'll still keep you with me.

Baekhyun's pov

My friends meets at a coffee shop. "Oh my god! What the hell happend to you!?" Chen and Suho both gasp

"I killed Hyojin. Ending everything."

"Hyung, hyung. Just start from the beggining." Sehun waves his hand

"I came back home. Got a call. He was keeping Ga Eul hostage. I couldn't call you becasuse if i did, then she'll die. They beat me up. And her. I freed myself with metal. Then used thast metal to kill him."

They were all silent. "Wow." Xiumin said

I nod "She is leaving for America today."

Suho slaps my back, "Get your butt over to the airport then! Hurry!"

I shake my head, "No, I can't..."

They all pick me up and shove me in my car, forcing me to drive. "You guys are a real pain in my ass, you know?" I mutter under my breath

"Yes, but that what makes us buddies!" Chen grins

I smile on the inside. They're doing this because they know i love her.

At the airport I dash inside. I quickly look for her terminal. I was just in time!

"Ga Eul! Choi Ga Eul! YAH! YAH!" I was given wierd stares by people around me.

I know she heard me. But she didn't turn around.

I sulk in my seat when I return. "How did it go?" Sehun whispers

"Sehun, why are you whisering?" Chanyeol whispers

"Hyung, you are whispering too." He shoots back

"You too!"

"Ya-"

"SHUT UPPPPPPPPP!!!!!!!" Chen roars, making up jump

"You two idiots bicker about the most stupidest things in history!" He hisses

"She left." I say

They all just stop. "Baek, i'm sorry." Suho says

I faintly smile. "I guess i'll be ok. I have memories." I start the engine

Sigh, i'll just have to remember all of those good times.

Bye Ga Eul. I'll wait for you when school rolls around again....