Who (Edited)

Ga Eul's pov

I wake up early, thinking about yesterday... My cheeks flush pink. Are me and Baekhyun really.... I think so. I quickly fix myself something to eat and change into something casual. I'm out the door within an hour. I pull out my phone, Baekhyun had texted me:

'Jagi, let's go to class together~!'

I chuckle, 'Nope! Too late! I'm already at school! I'll visit you later!'

He replies: '>^< YAH! No fair! I'll get you back... MUHAHAGA!'

I set my books out for the lecture. Suho comes and sits next to me. "Oh! Ga Eul morning!" He smiles

I smile back, "Hey!"

I'm glad at least ONE of my friends are studying the same department as I am.

Baekhyun's pov

Wah~~~~ Ga Eul left already! Pffff I'll get back at her.... I'm walking to the vocal practise room until I bump into one of my classmates.

"Oof! Oh, sorry!" She smiles a little too sweetly.

I just faintly smile, "It's ok."

I know this girl, her name is Yoo Kimi. I've heard she's really good at singing but not really nice...

"Hey, Baekkie, about time you showed up!" Chen yells across the room. I roll my eyes, "Oh shut up you prehistoric animal."

He scoffs, "Yah, what crawled up your ass?!"

Chanyeol stamps his foot. "Both of you shut your little holes before I pinch your cheeks and you'll be so sore, YOU CANT TALK!!!!"

That both shut us up. "Hey, there's that Kimi girl... I heard she's REALLY good." Chen mutters

I nod, "Yeah I bumped into her. She's awfully, sickly sweet."

"Yah, you're not falling for her, ARE YOU?!" Chanyeol gasps

I gag, "Are you kidding me? Hell no. I already love Ga Eul!"

They both look at me. "W-what?!"

I flush red. "N-nothing..." I promised her that we'll both tell my friends together...

Just then, Kimi comes strutting up to us. "Oppas~ are you ready for today?~" she bats her eyelashes which are caked with mascara.

Chanyeol shrugs, "Sure I guess." He said simply

She sits next to me and touches my arm, "What about you, Baekkie?"

I try not to vomit right then and there, "Yes." and remove her arm

I scoot closer to Chen. "Hyung, help..." I mutter.

He seems to get the idea. "Baekhyun, let's go check something." And Chen grabs Chanyeol too. I let out a sigh of relief when we exit the classroom.

"Man, she really IS odd." Chanyeol shivers

Chen chuckles, "You think?"

The whole session I tried to avoid her but she stuck to me like glue. I felt like telling her off that I already have somebody but I don't want Ga Eul evolved. The bell rings, "Hey, I'll catch up with you guys later. I got to do something." I stay back in class to practise those hard notes. The teacher said that for an upcoming assembly we'll be performing with partners. I'm kinda worried cause we don't know our partners yet.

Ga Eul's pov

I walk over to the other side where Baekhyun's department is. He told me where his room was: 317

The door was unlocked so I just let myself in. I saw him at the window with I paper in hand. He was practising a really high note. I wait for him to stop, he clears his throat. "Wow..."

He turns around and smiles wide. "Ga Eullie!!!!!!" He cups my face in his hands. I turn light pink because of the way he looks at me. He pecks me on the lips. "I'll save a good kiss for later..." He winks

I slap his chest. "Yah!"

He laughs, "Ready for lunch?"

I nod and we walk to the canteen. I suddenly stop in front if the doors. "W-wait, are we telling them?" He nods. "Don't worry!" He then kisses my cheek. He takes my hand and leads me towards the table where I see all of his friends. Xiumin is the first to notice. "Oh! Ga Eul!"

Then, the other gazes follows. "Oh? Wait are you guys-"

"Yo! Yes! We're dating!" Baekhyun beams while I hide my face in embarrassment. Chen's jaw drops, "Wah!!!!! Oh my GOD! I'm knew it!!!!"

Chanyeol pats me on the back, "Ah~ Eullie is back! This time its official!"

Suho smiles, "Hey, I'm happy for you!" I smile, "Thanks...." Sehun suffocates me with a hug, "S-Sehun.... I can't breathe...."

He scratches his neck, "Hehe sorry... Hey, you want bubble tea? I have this one, this one, this one, this one, this one, this-"

"Yah maknae! How many bubble teas do you have in there?!" Chen gapes

I laugh. "Oh Sehun. You shouldn't have this many carrying in your bag!"

He pouts, "Hey, I was thirsty and I thought of you guys so I bought some!"

Suho reaches for one, "Can I have one?"

But Sehun quickly snatches it away, "No."

A girl suddenly leans over on Baekhyun's shoulder, "Hi oppa~ Can I join you for lunch?"

Who the heck is this girl? She has long brown hair, she's wearing too short shorts and seriously, it's winter and she's only wearing a shirt?!

Who is she?